Greggo Customs and Paint jobs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Everyone I'm still mega busy with all the work. Buts here's Rainman's fantastic Dude Head that I have painted for uscmhicks, I hope you like it?

img4491sk.jpg

img4492r.jpg

img4493c.jpg

img4494m.jpg

img4495r.jpg

img4497t.jpg

img4498x.jpg

I can't wait for you to get to my Dude and Mal heads!!! Any estimate of when I can expect them?

Hey Everyone

Its me I'm back! Well I say I'm back lol. Here's an update for you all. As a lot of you know I work for Big Chief Studios on Doctor Who range we are working on, plus all your lovely customs you give me and not to mention all my security I do also. This being the case I have no time what so ever for myself which is becoming a right pain lol. Anyway I have a load of your customs still get though, First ones that I'm sorting are the ones that have already been paid for so I can get them out the door to you all! Then in between the Big Chief work I'll be working on your customs also. To all those people who have been waiting for ever for the customs I'm very very sorry! If anyone is still in a rush for the heads and you have another customiser in mind and they are willing to jump onto it then please contact me and I will be happy to ship to them.
If you dont , mind the wait then thats fine either way please feel free to contact me.
I won't be taking on any more customs what so ever from to today. If you have already contacted me and I have said yes then you are added to list. I will accept some more customs from my regular customs. So if I have done some work for you before and you want some more customs please feel free to contact me!
Again I'm really sorry to you all if you have been waiting for ever! I hope you all understand!

Gregg

Hey Greggo-
I too would take a break. If you haven't already started on mine I would understand if you want to forgo doing them. If you're still game though I don't mind waiting. =~)
Mark

Cheers buddy. You don't have to worry I'm still game and I will be still working on all the customs I still have :)

Gregg

Glad to hear it, does that mean you'd be up for painting my factory owner if/when I can get one? Have you had the chance to start working on the Dude and Walter yet? I'm almost more excited to see Walter done than the Dude (but just marginally, lol). I can not wait to share with the folks here what I have planned for him. =~) Thanks again buddy.

Great to see you back again Gregg!

Will be sending you a PM regarding my items soon.

Thanks

Hey Guys

Let me show you what I have been working on for sometime, in between loads of Indy repaints and other heads lol. Some of you may remember my paint job of our very old Gollum Statue that never saw the light of day! If not check out the image below.

dscn0285i.jpg

dscn0287m.jpg

Gollum was one of three statues that we were going to make way back when ROTK was released. Well I'm very happy to show another one of these beautiful statues. This is a private commission piece and only one of each was ever made, this prototype stands over 32 inches at the highest point. Please not the base is still not complete. I'm please to show you LEGOLAS. Enjoy.

img5006kr.jpg

img5005i.jpg

img5004np.jpg

img5003lb.jpg

img5002k.jpg

img4999n.jpg

img5000tr.jpg

img5001ef.jpg

That is brilliant Gregg! That sculpt is amazing, definitely top 5 likenesses I've ever seen in 1/6. I was actually watching Hawaii 5-0 last night (O'Quinn was guest starring) and I just kept thinking about how damn accurate that sculpt is :lol

Back