Greetings from South Africa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SavageSloth

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi guys and gals. Im new to the forum as this is in the introduction thread. Up until now I was not a major collector of figures or statues. I am in love with Metal Gear Solid as strange as that sounds, so I will spend a lot of time in the MGS Collectors thread. I am a collector of MGS games, and now will be collecting the Play Arts Kai figures on a more regular basis. Im a collector of Lego Minifigures as well. I haven't seen any Lego threads around. I am a qualified Graphic Designer and aims to be a Adobe Certified Expert and Instructor by year end. From the browsing Ive done on the forum, this looks like an amazing community. So I hope to get to know you guys better as well as the world of collectables.

Welcome! MGS is a great franchise and that new one coming out looks incredible. This is an awesome community and have fun collecting those play arts Kai figs. I know hot toys has done one or two

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back