Greetings all!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sixth Scale Man

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi Fellow Freaks,

I've been following this forum for a while now, and having finally collected a few pieces (Mostly Star Wars Sixth Scale), I thought it was time to join in.
I'm a huge fan of the Lucas/Spielberg films of the 70's & 80's and the collectables that are being produced really capture that era and take me back.
My favourite figures are the Hot Toys Superman, Chogokin C-3PO, Sideshow Dewback/Sandtrooper. Looking forward to the Sideshow Hoth range as well. I've cleared some shelf space for the TaunTaun/Skywalker set!
Anyway, I look forward to sharing with you all.

Cheers!

Hi there

Welcome to the forum

So many iconic 70 / 80 films that were well captured by Sideshow and HT that really got me in to collecting

The star wars range 😍 I fell in love with it

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show!
wavesmile.gif

:welcome1: to the forum!

The Hoth stuff looks really nice :)

Cheers

Liam

Hi Fellow Freaks,

I've been following this forum for a while now, and having finally collected a few pieces (Mostly Star Wars Sixth Scale), I thought it was time to join in.
I'm a huge fan of the Lucas/Spielberg films of the 70's & 80's and the collectables that are being produced really capture that era and take me back.
My favourite figures are the Hot Toys Superman, Chogokin C-3PO, Sideshow Dewback/Sandtrooper. Looking forward to the Sideshow Hoth range as well. I've cleared some shelf space for the TaunTaun/Skywalker set!
Anyway, I look forward to sharing with you all.

Cheers!

Back