Green Lantern Premium Format (2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woot! Just had a coping pop up for this. 10% off and double rewards for the EX! So I got 10% off both Aquaman and him. Very pleased! And very much looking forward to this.

Nice, I can't get a 10% pop up in any way. Tried multiple times with Aquaman, Green Goblin, and GL. No luck. I only get the 5% pop ups.

I think they've de-emphasized Martian Manhunter and won't be marketing him unfortunately. It's why he's on Supergirl, no film time boo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do you guys keep getting these codes?!

Sideshow is giving no reason to order anything right away with these tactics and they have to be realizing they've went beyond a price point people are willing to pay if this is the only way they can even get exclusives to sell.

I usually get to work. Open a page with a statue I want. Place in cart. Then leave that window open for awhile and come back to it later. Then I'll get a pop-up. I got one for Spiderman EX, Aquaman EX and Green Lantern EX all in the last month. Aqua and Green were within 24 hours. But I also don't think Sideshow has ever given a reason to order anything right away lol. Day One PO always seemed pointless to me unless one planned to use reward points. I've only seen Day One PO be necessary for Prime 1 products thus far since those tend to sell out within 24 hours.

They replaced him with Cyborg unfortunately

Yes, in the New 52. However, in the JLA PF lineup, you have to have Manhunter because they are in their classic costumes and Cyborg doesn't fit. So, hopefully the next JLA PF will be Flash or MM.

I usually get to work. Open a page with a statue I want. Place in cart. Then leave that window open for awhile and come back to it later. Then I'll get a pop-up. I got one for Spiderman EX, Aquaman EX and Green Lantern EX all in the last month. Aqua and Green were within 24 hours. But I also don't think Sideshow has ever given a reason to order anything right away lol. Day One PO always seemed pointless to me unless one planned to use reward points. I've only seen Day One PO be necessary for Prime 1 products thus far since those tend to sell out within 24 hours.

I've been trying and can't get any of them to work. I'd definitely lock in my preorders if that coupon came up.

Got my po in after getting the 10% off coupon to pop up. I got the 5% one first clicked no thanks, cleared my cookies and did it again, 5 minutes latter the 10% code popped up. You can literally make them pop up by rinse and repeating the process. Do not use Internet Explorer use modzilla, it does not work with Internet Explorer nearly as well

Use modzilla clear cookies
Go to sideshowtoy.com sign in to your account
Add the item u want discount on to cart, leave in cart stay on page 5 to 10 minutes
Code will pop up_ if it's 5% click no thanks
Close webpage and clear cookies in modzilla
Back to ssc login add to cart wait get 10% off
Make sure u write down the code incase something happens u can manually add it

Last edited:
The 10% discount is all the rage right now!

Next thing you know SSC changes how it works ...lol

Well I'd suggest they offer the discount for the first 48 hours of pre order and actually reward people for ordering early but Sideshow seems to do the opposite of anything that makes sense to me most of the time. What they did with the Predator 2 maquette for example pisses me off

Well I'd suggest they offer the discount for the first 48 hours of pre order and actually reward people for ordering early but Sideshow seems to do the opposite of anything that makes sense to me most of the time. What they did with the Predator 2 maquette for example pisses me off

This is exactly how I feel. Early orders should get the discount.

Of course, SSC thinks the EX is enough of a reward for early PO collectors.

Definitely more incentive when it's cheaper to pre-order early, haha. People either wait for the $20 off coupon or % off deals, if that option were on the table for the exclusive or day 1 pre-order, I'm sure more people would get on the flex or full pay a lot earlier than they would nowadays.

How big is this discount when paying in full up front?

Back