Green Lantern - General One Sixth Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Green Lantern - Official License Announcement

HT made a figure of LF to bash Morpheus and silence all the Matrix folks. They need to give us Hal (RR) to bash Deadpool and silence.....uh wait do any XMO: Deadpool fans exist?

Just give us Hal dammit :wink1:

Morpheus wasn't fat or old... :lol

Has nothing to do with screentime.. Fatman got a figure because he is famous. Alice Braga from Predators didn't get a figure and she was the second most important character after the main character Royce... as I see it.
I actually don't think it had much to do with his level of fame, either. HT focuses primarily on interesting looking characters, and that figure is that, regardless of what you think of the character or film (I thought the film was pretty lame personally). I don't think they anticipate that collectors are gonna want to buy a fat old Fishburn figure from a mediocre movie just because it's Fishburn. They think collectors will want a guy wearing a Predator mask and crazy weapons and armor.

I actually don't think it had much to do with his level of fame, either. HT focuses primarily on interesting looking characters, and that figure is that, regardless of what you think of the character or film (I thought the film was pretty lame personally). I don't think they anticipate that collectors are gonna want to buy a fat old Fishburn figure from a mediocre movie just because it's Fishburn. They think collectors will want a guy wearing a Predator mask and crazy weapons and armor.

Well that too and the fact that Noland was a predator killer who'd survived in their jungle for 10 years. That's pretty badass, so it adds to his character.

Personally, I think Fishburne is a great actor. I remember in the premiere at the cinema for Predators how people applauded and went crazy when he first appeared in the movie. That has never happened before in my experience. The guy is simply cool.

Well that too and the fact that Noland was a predator killer who'd survived in their jungle for 10 years. That's pretty badass, so it adds to his character.

Personally, I think Fishburne is a great actor. I remember in the premiere at the cinema for Predators how people applauded and went crazy when he first appeared in the movie. That has never happened before in my experience. The guy is simply cool.

Did they boo when he died 3 minutes later? :dunno :lol

That still has to be the lamest use of a cameo I've seen in a loooooooooooong time. :lol

Did they boo when he died 3 minutes later? :dunno :lol

That still has to be the lamest use of a cameo I've seen in a loooooooooooong time. :lol
Even more OT, here is the most awesome cameo ever:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMwmqp3GLMc[/ame]

They should've done it the other way around and had him the Black Ops operator and given Adrian the 3 minute cameo. :lecture:lecture:lecture
Yeah, I have to say I agree with that.

While I acknowledge the film is nothing special in terms of what came before it, I really dig it.
That said - Brodie never convinced me that he was a hardened soldier type - NOT ONE BIT. :dunno

What he did convince me of though, was that he did a great Bale Batman impersonation every time he spoke.

Anyway - Green Lantern!

great job jedijim3002

the headplay reynold is awesome

View attachment 46245View attachment 46246View attachment 46247

Here is my headplay Reynolds on the movie masterpiece figure. Not bad. Looks a little big I think because of the neck being so small. If I modified the neck any it would be some serious modding. I still have to figure out how to make the mask. Unless I cast a new head with a mask.

HT quality of that is gonna look so awesome, when it comes :impatient:

Other than the suit looking like it's trying to crush his esophagus, it looks kinda cool. Nice custom Jim.

attachment.php

Other than the suit looking like it's trying to crush his esophagus, it looks kinda cool. Nice custom Jim.

attachment.php

Yeah I know right? I forgot to show my Vader with his hand up toward reynolds choking him. Lol

:lol

Must be after Vader watched the movie :lol

HT focuses primarily on interesting looking characters, and that figure is that, regardless of what you think of the character or film.

:exactly: :goodpost:

There is only one thing the figures needs to do and that is look good on a shelf, and it'll do that perfectly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back