green hulk price dropping?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
holly, no box, i thinks it would show looking like pitu's THING.
i would have no idea how they could even think about shipping this without the original box.

Yeah, good call.... I didn't even pay attention to the "no box" detail... HECK NO I wouldn't take this thing without the box! :horror It's freakin MASSIVE and SUPER heavy. So you'd have to do some SERIOUS wrapping and cushioning, or this will be paint rub city :banghead

i hope they all drop down so I can buy the ones i missed out on :)

local guy has a Green PF for 550.00. I'm so tempted to buy it but can't afford it :(

yeah hope these keep going down. need to get me one of these. wished someone would list a buy it now around that price so i can use that live.com offer =)

Local guy. that's all I'm saying because I hope to buy him next month :joy

why don't you get him to list it on ebay for a buy it now price that will get him the amount he wants, then you can save $$$ with the live.com cash back.
do it before the cash back goes away.
with ebay and paypal fees, list it for 10% higher and with a discount of 20-30% your getting hulk cheaper.:banana

why don't you get him to list it on ebay for a buy it now price that will get him the amount he wants, then you can save $$$ with the live.com cash back.
with ebay and paypal fees, list it for 10% higher and with a discount of 20-30% your getting hulk cheaper.:banana

i like that, i like that a lot!! i dunno why i haven't thought about it :) Thanks man!!

Good idea Quad :rock2 :rock2 :rock2

had i guy that i got a thor off of suggest that, but unfortunately the cash back doesn't work for us canadains.:mad:

edit: just make sure you know exactly when he's listing it so you don't lose it to someone else. that would suck

Back