• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Green Goblin PF nicked ear $350 shipped in the 48

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryanfromindiana

Super Freak
Reaction score
I really hate selling some of the stuff I'm selling, but here we go again! This is for a Green Goblin PF. $350 shipped is what I paid for this statue after I got 30 bux back for the nicked ear. The very tip of one ear has been slightly chipped...a dob of green paint and noone would ever know. I will try to get a pic of it, but it was really hard to capture when I received it and i'm sure will be tricky again. Everything else is in great shape...I have the art box, packing materials, and brown shipper. If you think I am out of line with the price PM me, but remember this is what I paid for it 2 years ago! There may be more to come. I'm not gonna fart around with this for long, so if you're interested move fast....it will go to the bay soon. Thanks!!!!!:eek:

SOLD!!!!!!!!

100_4394.jpg

101_4856.jpg

101_4855.jpg

Last edited:
sorry to hear you have to sell some stuff, this is a great piece and goes great with any marvel collection.

good luck

Dude no reason to be sorry! It's to buy the giant ring my longtime g/f wants. I'm sure I'll be buying alot of this stuff back in a year lol!!!!:banana

Dude no reason to be sorry! It's to buy the giant ring my longtime g/f wants. I'm sure I'll be buying alot of this stuff back in a year lol!!!!:banana

oh good that cool, a guy just sees so many lately that have to sell because of the economic sht.
though still maybe we should still be sorry for ya, :naughty A RING j/k:lol

seriously good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back