Green Dragon: EXCLUSIVE Gandalf the Grey PF GIVEAWAY!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geb

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anybody wanna win an EXCLUSIVE Premium Format Gandalf the Grey FOR FREE!! We partnered up with Sideshow to do a REVIEW and GIVEAWAY! Check it out!

We are GIVING away ONE EXCLUSIVE Premium Format Gandalf the Grey from Sideshow Collectibles as part of our Christmas Holiday Special Feature at The Green Dragon!

Take a moment...get registered if you are not a member, earn some valuable points and get in on the action so you can get this sucker for FREE!!

I'm very sorry to say The Green Dragon is no more :(. Thanks to Geb for all his hard work on what was a fantastic LOTR site :clap. Best of luck for the future Geb.

Bill

It is with great sadness that I must close the doors to The Green Dragon. This has been a labor of love since 2001 and has been filled with loads of ups and downs, happiness and sadness, joy and sorrow! But through it all, The Green Dragon endured in its efforts to bring the best news, information, and image related archives for everyone's favorite things from Middle-earth.

The internet is a very powerful tool, but it can also be a very dangerous distraction. To use a baseballl analogy, Life sometimes throws you a curve...sometimes you get the bat on the ball and hit it out of the park...but sometimes, you continually foul things off until finally you strike out and have to walk back to the dugout and start over. Please take a moment and reflect on what is important to you, what makes you truly who you are, what things in life are the most important, and what things in life you want to remember and be remembered for. Personally, I lost sight of much of that...and it is time for me to make things right, make a course correction, and get back on track.

To everyone who supported this site over the years, I sincerely thank you...I took great pleasure in reading and hearing all of the support that the site received. I do not know what the future holds for me personally, but The Green Dragon chapter in my life is closed...

I think we all can get something out of this statement. Sad ending indeed.

Best of luck. :duff

What happened I sense much sadness in his personal life and in that message hope all is well.

I am sorry to note that greendragon is no more. It was with tears that I read about its demise. I have the feeling that Geb is having some serious troubles at the moment. I would like to remind him that we all are with him whatever happens. The only thing that he should do is to let us know what his problem is. I am sure that we will be able to find a solution to it.

Last edited:
I am sorry to note that greendragon is no more. It was with tears that I read about its demise. I have the feeling that Geb is having some serious troubles at the moment. I would like to remind him that we all are with him whatever happens. The only thing that he should do is to let us know what his problem is. I am sure that we will be able to find a solution to it.

Sorry to say zomo, I don't think Geb's problems are within our power to solve. But I would like Geb to know that we are all wishing him well and hope that everything works well for him.

Thanks for everything you did with The Green Dragon Geb. You did a great job.

Bill

Back