Statue Gotham Nightmares Statue Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scarecrow, killer croc, two face. All better options than the ones they mentioned. It's what happened with the AA line, solid 4 statues then people complain they need a female so they get a Wasp and now nobody wants it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Just watched the Sideshow live episode. It’s VERY far from confirmed about Harley, Ivy, and Catwoman. Doesn’t even sound like they have designs for them. In the Batman Sideshow live, Igo more strongly hinted at Scarecrow being the third in the line and this Joker interview doesn’t disprove that at all. Catwoman being next is fake news. It was more of just wish listing than any true hinting. True Scarecrow was mentioned in a similar fashion in the Batman interview but it was said he was a logical third piece in the line at least.

The good news is Joker doesn’t appear to be the end of the line. Sounds like more rouges are definitely wanted to be made if the line sells well enough. I know I’ll be ordering Joker tomorrow! The detail put into him is just crazy.

Scarecrow would be the obvious 3rd piece if it ever happens.

This is the rare instance where I can confidently say I prefer the new 1/5 th scale Batman Joker to new PF of Batman

The New PF of Joker is still dope, but I am not shy to say I may pick up Nightmare Batman instead of 1/4 scale Batman.

Joker Nightmare piece is almost instantly POed ... I need to save some space for my wishlist

So they just want to keep making the same 5 characters over and over before making the obvious next choice with Scarecrow:lol

You sir are 100% correct.

Sideshow employee: "But, don't you think Scarecrow would be perfect for a nightmare based line?"

Sideshow art director: "Hell nah, let's do Catwoman, Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn! They would be perfect."

Sideshow employee: "But, we've already done those characters like 8 times and people want something new."

Sideshow art director: "Eh, screw 'em. They're only 3%."

Last edited:
This is how I feel about Nightmare Joker thru interpretive song and dance

Enjoy

LOL

I try

But seriously I wasn’t intending on getting anymore DC pieces

I am blown away by the detail presented on Sideshow live

I found the Jim Gordon Easter egg

That’s my favourite from the Killing Joke

You sir are 100% correct.

Sideshow employee: "But, don't you think Scarecrow would be perfect for a nightmare based line?"

Sideshow art director: "Hell nah, let's do Catwoman, Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn! They would be perfect."

Sideshow employee: "But, we've already done those characters like 8 times and people want something new."

Sideshow art director: "Eh, screw 'em. They're only 3%."

Perfect. :)

Preordered Joker

I gotta cancel Little Mermaid for space considerations

Just watched the Sideshow live episode. It’s VERY far from confirmed about Harley, Ivy, and Catwoman. Doesn’t even sound like they have designs for them. In the Batman Sideshow live, Igo more strongly hinted at Scarecrow being the third in the line and this Joker interview doesn’t disprove that at all. Catwoman being next is fake news. It was more of just wish listing than any true hinting. True Scarecrow was mentioned in a similar fashion in the Batman interview but it was said he was a logical third piece in the line at least.

The good news is Joker doesn’t appear to be the end of the line. Sounds like more rouges are definitely wanted to be made if the line sells well enough. I know I’ll be ordering Joker tomorrow! The detail put into him is just crazy.

News? I passed along what I took away from the live show. Sorry I interpreted the banter differently than you.

That said, I would not purchase this counting on a Scarecrow, a Harley or an Ivy in the future. The marquee piece, Batman, has been on sale for almost a year now. Having been shown on the live show, the blog, the website, NYCC, as well as SDCC and still has failed to sell through the 750 EX ES.

B/c of the poor sales, it's easy to hang back and wait to see if the line continues before ordering. If owning two mis-scaled pieces is a concern.

All the statues from the AA line had that whole same treatment being on the show and the blog and being shown at SDCC. Just because there's no low inventory notice doesn't mean it's not selling. The exclusives all wait listed and sold out immediately after they shipped except for Thor who is on low inventory.

All the statues from the AA line had that whole same treatment being on the show and the blog and being shown at SDCC. Just because there's no low inventory notice doesn't mean it's not selling. The exclusives all wait listed and sold out immediately after they shipped except for Thor who is on low inventory.

Yup. And for some reason thor got 750 instead of 500

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m noticing villains have a higher ES than heroes lately

I guess people like the villain better

If they'd actually make some variety, we need that scarecrow. I hold out hope that they'll announce new characters in both the lines I collect soon or at SDCC.

Back