GOTHAM - BATMAN Prequel TV Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Liked the ep a lot. The big two cons for me are like many of you said, pain in the butt Bruce being a jerk to Alfred all the time, and JIm not having the mustache . I know its stupid to comment about the lack of facial hair but i think he should have it by now since hes now in command of the GCPD . I just think its time to move away from pretty face Jim and go for the rough and tough Jim , less about the ladies more about him taking down the criminals . But thats a somewhat minor complaint vs emo/F'up Bruce that we currently have

So many plot twists, I had to watch the episode twice! Another fantastic episode, but please, for the last time, just get rid of Bruce Wayne. We know he'll be Batman eventually, just take a hike in the mountains already. :mad:

second part of the season began last night.Pretty good episode EXCEPT the girl who is now the regurgitated Ivy is horrendous.What were they thinking:slap she is terrible.. and so not Poison Ivy.
Barbara,Tigress and Cat are looking good.Looks like Butch is back.And Jerome is back next week.Looks good.

It was a great episode for Alfred fans, Sean being able to show off all his different skills.
But I also loved how all the plots were interwoven. Often you get an A story and a B story, but here it all happened in the same neighbourhood: Alfred & Tiffany, Alfred and Jim helping with the explosion, and Doc and Ivy and Harvey too. It was all one big story instead of several small ones.

I'm beyond impressed how Jerome is such a perfect Joker, I just never thought I'd never see a live action Joker hitting all the right notes. And they say you needed to give your cast mates used condoms to get into the role!

Yeah, Ivy has gone thru a couple of plot points to age her up and change actors. She is still a kid mentally but has an adult body and starting to use her sex appeal to get what she wants. She is finally getting her plant powers and tree hugging motivations though. I think Gotham has finally thrown wind to trying to fit in any comic cannon and are just doing what they want ie Jerome is undeniably the Joker now.

Back