GOT MY GENERAL KENOBI!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let the flipping commence!!!:rotfl

Heh. Technically, he's not allowed to put that auction up, as 'pre-orders' on ebay are only allowed if the item is due out within the next 30 days. I pity the buyer who picks that up.

Question:
Why wasnt the first armored figure an "Inclusive"? Has that ideal been squashed by SS? I would think this would have definitely fit the bill.

I have a STONG preference for the Inclusive program. Although I have not missed an exclusive that I have tried for, I think it is just silly to make an exclusive version. The only purpose that I can see them serving is to make a select few people into jerks.

I think they are dead... you might be right Josh, but I would have thought we'd see another inclusive by now if they were going to continue them.

Old Ben, ANH Luke ESB Luke would have been prime ones IMO, but just regular PPOs.

Yeah. I screwed up the date. Feb 22nd.

You can buy the regular right now, but the exclusive sold out in 9 minutes.

Yeah I was just being a smart ass to break up the inclusive debate. I got my exclusive in under the 9 minute sellout.

Didnt mean to start a "debate" per se. Just wanted to know what gives. Im not sure what the "exclusive" does for collectors. I would be just as happy with the figure if everyone got the whole enchilada. Unless folks are really speculating on cashing in on some future value, I dont see the issue. Havent missed a PPO exclusive, but shouldnt everone get a little gummi Rex?

Didnt mean to start a "debate" per se. Just wanted to know what gives. Im not sure what the "exclusive" does for collectors. I would be just as happy with the figure if everyone got the whole enchilada. Unless folks are really speculating on cashing in on some future value, I dont see the issue. Havent missed a PPO exclusive, but shouldnt everone get a little gummi Rex?

Nope, everyone shouldnt. The PPO/Exclusive system is in place so SS is sure they have a certain amount of orders through their site and probably to help clear production costs. I haven't missed a gold sticker yet and don't plan to. I also think the Inclusive system is a way to stick it to SS by saying "oh yea I'll get 3" and then say "no Ill only get one" and now they are left with two extra figures. I saw it happen with Maul and Jabba. Not only were SS left with extra stock but the secondary market is almost nil for some of these. Product saturation is always a bad idea and that's what Inclusive usually means.

I don't know if I'd say dead. I think it will be used when it has to be. Like with Vader.
If they dont use it for Vader and for Boba Fett then it will be a very long day and their will be a lot of complaining unlesss the ES for the exclusive is like 3000. I think those two should definitely be inclusives.

Almost anything else can be a regular PPO exclusive.

i can probably live without an exclusive vader. it depends on what the ex. accessory is. i can only think of a mouse droid or his severed mechanical hand from ROTJ. i would prefer the severed hand to be a regular accessory.

Back