Got a Hot Toys Blade for $200 WHAAAAAAATTT!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats that's 250 dollars less than I paid for mine.....

I hate you :nana:

hope you took it out and there is no peeling on jacket...definitely a great score:clap

Tits or GTFO.:lecture

wait.

It's ok to say 'tit's' on here...:huh

TitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTits...

Guess so.:woo

____, damn, ____, ____, ____, ass :monkey1

We are aloud to say 'Damn', 'Ass', and 'Tits' here on SSF.:faq

Behave Titty Boy!

:D

It's actually illegal. Supposed to use the standard redacted form "t*ts". That way no-one can charge you with anything blatant.

Now this has to be the best score I had in years and I'm gonna brag about it until I'm blue in the face. :nana:

Over the weekend I was down in Louisville KY for Wonderfest, which is a Garage Kits convention so I did not expect to see anything Hot Toys related, to my surprise there was indeed a dealer there with a ton of Sideshow and Hot Toys merch.

I saw Blade sitting on the shelf and thought it said $300, so I started to get out the money to pay that much, then the dealer told me no, $200.00. :horror I said, "done and done".
Even better, I opened the box and the doll has never been removed from the inner packaging. :panic: Brand "freakin" new baby!

SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20120526084830584.jpg
you suck :nana:

Back