gohastings.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, would be a pointless purchase... I could put her on my workbench in the garage but after shipping she'd be around 16 bucks or so, so that's a pass...

It all comes down to how patient you are. I think you can wait while I really can't... Still, it is a little frustrating to see these going so cheap....

I'm trying to wait out a Lando right now, but the total ES for the EX and standard is low compared to Bespin or Tatoonie Luke or Mos Eisley Han....

I'd pick up Lando while the pickings are still good. He's one of those figures who everybody "wanted" but apparently most passed on. He'll definitely be a sleeper hit, especially with such a low ES. Even moreso if Sideshow decides against revisiting the character based on the cancellations of this version.

You guys know where they are located? Just ordered a HT Joker for my nephew and it said it'll arrive between jan 7 and 25. Yall think it'll be earlier than that? Im in north cali btw. Thanks!!

Dev,

I'm in LA, ordered an SS Stormtrooper from them on Dec 18th and had it show up via USPS on Christmas Eve. I was quite shocked that, considering the volume of packages being shipped and delivered that week, it arrived so quickly.

-

Picked up a 1/6 Rorschrach and a Dead Babysitter for $45 shipped. Awesome. My wife got me the SS EP IV Luke, Lea, Han, and Obi for Christmas from them and said they shipped relatively quickly. Boxes were shot to ????, though but I don't care about that, i never was a MIB collector, anyway.

i just bought sideshow's 1/6 Bespin Luke, ANH Luke, and Raiders Indiana Jones from gohasting through their Amazon store. I got an email saying my items shipped within the last day or so.

I bought the Bespin Luke ANH Han and Indy through their store too... got a shipping notice on the 24th and here I wait....

Anyone who has bought from them before, how long should I expect to wait to recieve my items?

Yeah, I ordered 2 yesterday. Shipping was around 14 for the two so it was 28 bucks total for 2 babysitters, still a damn good deal.

Cant believe they have the dead babysitter for $7, thats just insulting, i paid full price for mine :(

I just got my bespin luke from them and it was packaged very well. The box was in perfect condition as I was expecting alot of damage to the box. But everything was perfect.

Back