gohastings.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They had very little alien and predator neca. I bought the neca pacific rim otachi figure. That's available if anyone wants it. Already getting inquiries so if you want something be sure to ask soon. Also, please don't ask for further discounts LOL. You are already getting it cheap and I'm not charging extra (just shipping)
I'm interested in a few Pred and Alien things I'm missing. Only things I can remember at the moment is the Ancient Warrior Predator and the Masked Scar Pred from the same wave.

Can you check if you go back how much that Pacific Rim Otachi figure is and if they have any other Pacific Rim items, please?

They had masked scar predator but can't remember how much he was. Box had some wear too

I don't care for the box. These retail for around $20 so at 60% off they'll be around $8-$10. If you can send it through USPS removed from the original packaging but complete in a smaller box for a low priced shipping cost then I'm interested.

I also forgot, I'm interested in NECA's Chopper Predator.

I am planning to go to one (possibly two) Hastings stores tomorrow to see if there is anything desirable left at 60-90% off. I haven't been to any of my three local-ish stores (one of them is already closed, but the other two may be- it's so frustrating that since the liquidation started you can't call the individual stores and speak with anyone!) in a few weeks, so I have no idea what's left, but is there anything people here want me to keep an eye out for when I'm shopping tomorrow morning?

If so, please let me know what you'd like me to look for, then be sure you're checking this thread tomorrow late morning-ish (Central time), as that is when I will be shopping and I will PM you if I find something you tell me before then that you're interested in.

I am planning to go to one (possibly two) Hastings stores tomorrow to see if there is anything desirable left at 60-90% off. I haven't been to any of my three local-ish stores (one of them is already closed, but the other two may be- it's so frustrating that since the liquidation started you can't call the individual stores and speak with anyone!) in a few weeks, so I have no idea what's left, but is there anything people here want me to keep an eye out for when I'm shopping tomorrow morning?

If so, please let me know what you'd like me to look for, then be sure you're checking this thread tomorrow late morning-ish (Central time), as that is when I will be shopping and I will PM you if I find something you tell me before then that you're interested in.

Unfortunately I'm going to be very busy tomorrow morningish. :lol
I'm very interested if you find a Hot Toys Luke at 60% off or better!!
Also, If they have that Mezco 1:12 Judge Dredd figure at 60% off or better I'm definitely interested.

I'd appreciate it very much if you kept an eye out for the Sideshow Superman. I'm also in Central time, and usually awake on the weekends around 8 or 9.

Sorry for the delayed response to anyone who asked me to look for stuff. Unfortunately, nothing that was requested was available in my store. In fact, there wasn't much there that interested me at all, even though this store had received merchandise from two other stores that had already closed.

Oh well, I gave them plenty of money on graphic novels, comics, vinyl, and collectibles during their liquidation sale, so I can't be too disappointed!

I went to a store yesterday that was still open. I looked around the entire store, but it was pretty picked over. My only purchase was a used copy of The Tree of Life on Blu-ray at 90% off for $1.10 total.

So apparently hastings sent out an email that items are 70-90% off. When I got to the Norman store, they said they weren't aware of that and didn't honor it. They really just don't care haha

I'm kind of surprised corporate would send out that email if not all stores are participating. Nowhere on the email did it mention exclusions that I know of.

I was very close to buying a Neca Aliens Ripley right before they shut down the online ordering thing. Wish I bought it.

Back