GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS - Legendary Pictures' Godzilla 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big shout out to the Aholes that posted youtube videos with a major spoiler in the thumbnails....right on the front page.

If you don’t want a major spoiler stay off youtube.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Thanks for the heads up... Away I will stay.

I’m still laughing over Wor-Gar saying you probably posted the YT spoilers video lol :rotfl

Maulfan in Smeagal/Gollum voice be like “Trust us Xipo Godzilla is precious soak it all in you will be just fine...yes yes just fine”

It’s too late to save Maulfan he has been consumed...

5B33B185-24DE-46EB-B9D8-BE16E572F22E.jpeg

Last edited:
Just a few more days, and already got tickets ordered for Saturday too with my fiancée. We finally watched ‘14 together last night, she felt they could have done more with Godzilla and it was anticlimactic, I told her many people agreed and the new one should deliver.

Saturday, SATURDAY!!!

Shouldn’t you be there Thursday first show with all the true TOHO diehards!

Sean you’re letting us all down lol

I’ll be there Thursday first show! :rotfl

Oh, I thought you caught, I’m meeting up with a group of MA fans for and Imax 2D screening on Thursday at 7pm, Saturday is gonna be my second time:lol

I originally was going to have to wait for Saturday, when I got the invite for the group outing she told me I need to go, I’m excited, first IMAX viewing ever for me and some fans I’ve seen on YouTube and such will be there so get a chance to mingle with fellow Godzilla fans.

Just realized my only day to see it was Friday....working every day for the next 10 days.....

And my wife’s bday is Saturday, so Friday is her Bday celebration day.....

And shes so not a Godzilla fan....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

I originally was going to have to wait for Saturday, when I got the invite for the group outing she told me I need to go, I’m excited, first IMAX viewing ever for me and some fans I’ve seen on YouTube and such will be there so get a chance to mingle with fellow Godzilla fans.

It's good you're seeing it in 2D at the IMAX, their 3D sucks pretty bad.

Well 3D doesn’t work for me, I wear glasses for distance, don’t use contacts, so I’m glad for the 2D option, and it is a 4K theater.

Some new shots hear, featurette from Regal cinemas.

Dude what.....you live in Massachusetts not the backwoods of Alabama what the hell lol

I still have to drive like 45 minutes to get to an IMAX theater, and since I don’t know what it’s like just hasn’t been a big deal enough to go. Probably a good movie to start with.

With this movie now being projected to open with only half of what 14 opened with I really hope this movie has legs or that is the final nail in the Kaiju coffin.

Back