God Of War

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kratos

Super Freak
Reaction score
Of all collectibles that could be made I think that God of War would be a good license for Sideshow to Obtain.
I believe that God of War Collectibles would have excellent Potential
PF - Kratos, Zeus, Barbarian King, Ares, Athena
12inch Figures - Kratos, Zeus, Athena and many more
Dioramas - Cronos with the Temple of Pandora on his Back, Atlas, Kratos Vs Collossus
Prop Replicas - Blades of Chaos/Athena, Blade of Olympus, Barbarian Hammer

So what are your guys thoughts on a God of War Collectibles line by Sideshow? I am a die hard fan so I would love to see a line in the Future

anyone think this is a Line worth Producing?
would really love to hear your guys thoughts on this one

By the gods yes!! I love God of War and I think it is a license that really lends itself - the characters and monsters - to making products like statues and figures. Who wouldn't want a Minotaur, Hydra or Kratos stuffed animal?

your the first one too agree with me that this would make an excellent line
yes i think the Minotaurs would be superb

yea those figures were made by Neca and all the figures were of Kratos
Though the sculpts were'nt to bad but I think Sideshow could do a better job

I have the Neca figures and they suck. (in my humble opinion :lol) The sculpting isn't bad, but the paint apps are horrible and if you try to pose him with the Athena blades he falls over because they are too heavy. If anyone wants them...I'll sell them cheap :lol real cheap

Anyway I always thought SSC would do a great job with this line, just don't think they ever will get it.

yea i agree with you the sculpting on the NECA pieces seems fine, but just looking at the pictures it is clear the paint job does suck

I think the message is clear - someone needs to do a line specifically dedicated to God Of War. There is just no way around it, by the gods this must be done.

This thread has made me want to pull out my God of War games and play them again. Very good games and I really cant wait for number 3.

I love playing God of War 1 and 2 I am going to be purchasing a PS3 just to play God of War 3
I think God of War is the best game franchise ever made

I love playing God of War 1 and 2 I am going to be purchasing a PS3 just to play God of War 3
I think God of War is the best game franchise ever made
My thoughts exactly! I could live with Kratos only, but Athena and Zeus would be nice, too. The Neca version of Kratos just doesn't do it for me.

Kratos PF would be excellent
The Statue would need to be about 18-20inches tall would need to be on a base with the Omega Symbol that is in all the God of War Games
The actual design would need to be the Original Ghost of Sparta Kratos from God of War 1
There would not be much Fabric on the piece except for his robe/tunic thing he wears and SS would have to do an awesome Job with the Sculpt and Blades of Chaos Design
I hope that SS does make a God of War line as I see they are starting to produce a Zelda and Metroid Line

I just beat God Of War II a few weeks ago, kept putting it off, and the characters and story line are just begging to be made into figures. How about super-poseable figures of the main characters the way MacFarlane did for Halo 3?

Had to add to this thread as I only just found it and yes - by Zeus we need God of War figures!

Well then I officially welcome you to this Thread
And yea mate we need to get some good Quality God of War Statues, Dios, PFs etc other than the NECA 'toys'

Back