GI Joe Kre-O Collection (Hasbro)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also,I highly recommend those NEW just released Mega Bloks Military collector series-Call of Duty sets...Takes time to build them,figures are fully articulated and the detail is great

I picked them up on sale at Toys R Us

Can we see some pics with the Joe/Cobra Kre-Os with the Call Of Duty machines? If love to see a size comparison!!!! 👍

Also,I highly recommend those NEW just released Mega Bloks Military collector series-Call of Duty sets...Takes time to build them,figures are fully articulated and the detail is great

I picked them up on sale at Toys R Us

That tank looks beast. Kreo needs to take note, if anything I'd say their weakness is in sets/vehicles. I'm very happy with their minifigs, especially the step up in gear for wave 2.

Unlike the a-typical MEGA BLOKS, the bricks actually fit together nicely and the figures are solid.

Nice to know, because after dropping a couple hundred on the initial run of WoW sets and then realizing I'd bought $250 of solid crap, I am very hesitant to give mega any more money. Could not believe the low quality of those sets. :monkey4

That tank looks beast. Kreo needs to take note, if anything I'd say their weakness is in sets/vehicles. I'm very happy with their minifigs, especially the step up in gear for wave 2.

Nice to know, because after dropping a couple hundred on the initial run of WoW sets and then realizing I'd bought $250 of solid crap, I am very hesitant to give mega any more money. Could not believe the low quality of those sets. :monkey4

I think you'll be pretty satisfied with these call of duty sets if you have the money to blow on them...they are time consuming to build and alot of fun, but the end result is a Solid A+ and fun military mini figures that you build every piece together.They remind me of the movie Small Soldiers,Megabloks really pulled off a really excellent line

Kre-o and these call of duty are two different worlds,but both really kick arse

Having owned a few of their HALO sets, yeah, most are garbage. With these, my initial investment was the snow machine which I figured was a throwaway if I wound up having to white-knuckle pieces together or trim the living hell out of them to remove all the flash. Fortunately, the bricks were clean and the kit assembled as if it'd been LEGO. After that it was back to TRU to buy the HUMVEE and Little Bird. I thought I was done until I saw the tank and the base. :mad:

Please let me know when and how they're available and if I hear first, I'll post. :lol

P.S. I haaaaaaaaaate you. :mad:

They are out this FALL (of course it's already Fall) My guess these will be hitting the shelves at Toys R Us real soon...

Army building Zombies should be fun...

For those buying the COD sets, does anyone have the chopper yet? And does it fit in with the Joe Kreos or is it just stick out too much as a different style?

For those buying the COD sets, does anyone have the chopper yet? And does it fit in with the Joe Kreos or is it just stick out too much as a different style?

the chopper is awesome...

doesn't really fit in with the Joe Kre-o's as the Joe Kre-o is more blocky vs COD realistic look/approach

the chopper is awesome...

doesn't really fit in with the Joe Kre-o's as the Joe Kre-o is more blocky vs COD realistic look/approach

:monkey2

Thats too bad, but its kind of what I was thinking holding the boxxes up beside each other in the store. Think I'll at least get the raft for a Cobra landing raft.

Experienced my first disappointment with the CoD sets. The treads for the Drone basically fell apart from being stretched, bad rubber. Now I'm worried about the tank and the snow mobile. :panic:

Back