Ghostbusters: Spenser's sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gunacheck my bank account later 2nite so hopefuly i can get my order in aswel over wkend. im interested in seeing the painted versions by ya spenser.

theboys.jpg

Sensational work, Spenser! Best heads I've seen for these G-Boys.

yeah spensers heads are great!! i dont knw wat it is about the suits but istill feel that i prefer the other dragon flight suits that ppl have used for gb customs. these mattel outfits are ok but theres somethingthat bothers me bout em, not sure what tho.

They are too clean, maybe that's what's bothering you? And they are not on a true type!

actually I think Mattel's sculpts aren't all that bad and with a better re-paint thay would look pretty good allthough I think I will be getting spenser's heads for these figures,I found these pics.

ghostbusters.jpg

ghostbusters2.jpg

ghostbusters3.jpg

ghostbusters4.jpg

ghostbusters5.jpg

ghostbusters6.jpg

ghostbusters7.jpg

ghostbusters8.jpg

ghostbusters9.jpg

Is this coming soon from Mattel or already out for quite sometimes now? Its 12" right? Thx.

Go to www.mattycollector.com. The 6" Egon Spengler was a Mattel exclusive for San Diego Comic Con 2009. Mattycollector sold them on their site after the con, and they sold out pretty quick. I got one on there before they sold out. The next two figures are the 6" Ray Stantz (Dan Aykroyd) and 12" Stantz coming up this month. :D

im looking forward to seeing these 6 and 12" rays!! i cant wait to see the 12"figures close up so ican check out the accessories etc.

has anyone seen the packaging yet? im a packaging freak so im excited to see how the box is designed for the 12"ers.

Go to www.mattycollector.com. The 6" Egon Spengler was a Mattel exclusive for San Diego Comic Con 2009. Mattycollector sold them on their site after the con, and they sold out pretty quick. I got one on there before they sold out. The next two figures are the 6" Ray Stantz (Dan Aykroyd) and 12" Stantz coming up this month. :D

Wow!! Great job on these sculpts! I'm very tempted to get those Mattel ones and put these heads on 'em!

Hey guys,

Sorry, I forgot it was a holiday weekend so I did get much done. I did get Bill painted and will get to the others tomorrow. I’ll also post “the list” in order of payment as soon as I get it complied.

I really love how smooth these casts are turning out. Really well done. Very much looking forward to painting some of these bad boys.

Back