Ghostbusters: Spenser's sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i know, me 2. i been waiting due to money issues, so i hope i aint missed my opportunity with these!! :-(

Same here! It would kill me to miss out on a set of these. I basically bought the figures from MattyC so I could upgrade them with Spenser's sculpts. Guess I was kinda counting on them being available for a while. Looks like I'm not the only one.

Spenser, any chance you'll consider casting up another run of these guys at some point for the rest of us late-comers? :)

yeah well he did message me and say they are still availble,. i mailed him back so im awaiting a reply. i wana get these ordered then its done, i can then jst sit them aside until the resto f the bodys etc get together

yeah 4 sure!! i just like the idea of finally getting a set of 12" gb figs on my shelf lol. eventually.

HAHA! I'm with you teabelly! I already bought all 4 os Spenser's GB heads and sent them immediately to small_studios for the paint-up treatment. Already got the replacement jumpsuits (still need to dye them) and replacement cloth web-belts. Still need HT narrow shoulder TT's and replacement leather boots...Getting there though!

Hope to have everything ready for when Zeddemore is released in July!

:rock :rock :rock

HAHA! I'm with you teabelly! I already bought all 4 os Spenser's GB heads and sent them immediately to small_studios for the paint-up treatment. Already got the replacement jumpsuits (still need to dye them) and replacement cloth web-belts. Still need HT narrow shoulder TT's and replacement leather boots...Getting there though!

What web belts did you go with, Fett?

What web belts did you go with, Fett?

I ended up using these ones. Got 4 of them off of Ebay. Just did a search for '1/6 web-belt' and got this one listed as DID Soldier Story, etc. so I'm not sure 'exactly' which figure it's from.

The pic made it look more cream/beige, which I thought would be perfect, but when I actually got them, they were more 'army green', so I'll have to bleach/dye them.

4441349958_3532717027.jpg

ahah excellent mate, and yeah it will be worth it in the end. all the extra bits to make them that much better. id like to make a display base for them 2 when they are all done.

Sorry, It’s going to be a few more days, most all of the last ones on the list are painted and I thought they were unpainted :duh . But I do have most of the painted sets finished.

Sorry, It’s going to be a few more days, most all of the last ones on the list are painted and I thought they were unpainted :duh . But I do have most of the painted sets finished.

No worries. Thanks for the update.

Now that I have the GB heads from Spenser painted, how do
I get them on the Mattel figure? I took off the e.g.
Spengler head and the custom head does not fit onto the
existing neck post.

Now that I have the GB heads from Spenser painted, how do
I get them on the Mattel figure? I took off the e.g.
Spengler head and the custom head does not fit onto the
existing neck post.

Get a Hot Toys True Type body, put the head on that and put all the Mattel clothes and gear on. Voila!

the mattel bodies are trash, why would you put spencers works of art on them? spend $10 each and get at least the SSC Buck body.

Back