GG mini bust 2007

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm digging the prospet of the new Vader statue and I will do whatever I have to in order to get a Cody bust, that thing is just spectacular. After seeing the Amazing shots RS took, I've put in a preorder for the Jabba statue. I still stand by my opinion that it is not as good as Sideshow's but the new pictures show the detail and quality much better than GG's image and I think it's a really cool collectible and if I can manage the funds when it comes out, I'll be glad to bring it into my collection. As for Leia, it's a sexy and well crafted piece, but to me, it seems like the chest is a few cup sizes bigger than Carrie's, which some dudes may like but I'm all for accurracy. It's also nice to see the Ben Kenobi bust, there's so much more detail to his face than the GG images show, deffinately going to be a great piece.

Another Chewie:

IMG_4552.JPG

(picture from Rebelscum)

Everything looks cool. The tour info is so typical of GG it doesn't surprise me. Someone at Blister must be sucking someone off at GG. I hate that place. :monkey4

Karma said:
is ebay the only place to get the blister commander?
Pretty much. I think most of us should just think of the Blister exclusive as an E-BAY Exclusive.

So, is there some kind of block on photos of the kneeling Vader? I can't find any at the sites. Sorry, but a new OT Vader statue in a new unique pose ... THAT'S news worthy. Some closeups would be appreciated.

I haven't seen anything on any site yet. I'm guessing it's because they have the don't photo sign next to it.

If you look closely to other photos you can see part of what looks to be the Emperors Royal Guard mini-bust...

Back