GG Black and White Fett maquette ES 500

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like the black and whites but I will never be able to snag one off the gentle giant site, ES of 500? That will be insane.

I think the black and white one looks cool as well. I don't collect these thank goodness because I'm sure it would be very stressfull trying to order this. I'm unfortunately a reluctant completist that's why I'm out of the GG collecting market. Because of stuff like this. At least with Sideshow I can position myself to have a good chance to get low edition sized items because of how they run things.

The only way to have a decent shot at this is for GG to have a lottery system. The server errors will just create problems on ordering day. Not to mention piss people off.

Gentle Giant has managed to do it again.

How do you think they came up with this idea? Were they sitting in a board room thinking of how best to piss off collectors? It's a shame that this thing is going to be worth so much because let's face it, it's a piece of crap. I feel bad for anyone who wants this, though I can't imagine one why anyone would.

I would like this just because it's a unique Fett item, rather than feeling like I need it in order to be a completist with every last exclusive. If I can get it I will be happy, if I have to pay a little more I will, if I have to trade something of equal value I probably would, but if I miss out it won't be the end of the world by any stretch of the imagination, and if it skyrockets I won't pay hundreds of dollars for it.

This will be a tough get for sure. I'm not a huge maquette geek... but I have friends who are. If I got one, it'd be fine by me. If I miss out... I won't pay secondary prices for it. :D

I'll try for it but I won't lose any sleep over it if I miss out.

Same way I don't lose sleep over not owning the Yoda, Grievous and Obi-Wan character keys or missing out on Mara Jade because I was busy with school.

SolidLiquidFox said:
mc-fett2.jpg

Just crazy. Trying to get one will be insane. Read about it here:

https://www.yodasnews.com/

I see no reason for getting this. I have the color version on preorder, which looks way cooler
:cool:

tomandshell said:
I would like this just because it's a unique Fett item, rather than feeling like I need it in order to be a completist with every last exclusive. If I can get it I will be happy, if I have to pay a little more I will, if I have to trade something of equal value I probably would, but if I miss out it won't be the end of the world by any stretch of the imagination, and if it skyrockets I won't pay hundreds of dollars for it.

I'm sure this will be a fan club order of some sorts. Whether it will be an announced pre-order or an email link order will remain to be seen.

I'll try and get one for you either way though.

I cannot tell a lie...I actually like this thing in B&W. It's kinda cubist looking, if you will...

Back