GG Balrog Bust!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Radagaster said:
Josh, they didn't have GTG's staff lit up. Regardless, I think it looks great even unlit.

I know Rad. Went by the GG booth several times. I'm saying that the staff didn't look like it would be cheap like.

jlcmsu said:
I know Rad. Went by the GG booth several times. I'm saying that the staff didn't look like it would be cheap like.

True about the GtG staff, but two things 1) the overhead lighting on these was so strong, that I don't think you could get a real good look at the staff; 2) what's to say this wasn't a prototype.

Either way, I am more likely not getting these, of course that's just me.

(... and High Elven :monkey3 :lol ).

Well, I didn't think the lighting was that bad to look at stuff. Take pictures yes :lol looking no. I expect it was a prototype but I still don't think it will look bad.

gtb said:
So many Balrogs now...

2 from SSW
1 from NECA
1 from GG...

Who else??

This is a kinda nice one:

img0028qu8.jpg

JS :)

Update: First group of 4-5 should be going out to some happy owners soon.
I'm sure they'll be posting pictures upon receipt of their new fiery critter.
I can't wait to see one next to the Sideshow Balrog for comparison and contrast.
Next group of 4-5 will be up soon. Still available to order - for now.....

JS :monkey5

JS, what are you talking about? Dont you have both at your end to do that comparison?

Back to the bust -- the pics look better with the black background removed.

JS.... next thing you should do is the make a comparable Mines of Moria, Bridge of Khaza-Dum environment to match it to a diaorama.... that will be awesome...

Back