GG Animated Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Necro post of the dead and I apologize!!

So i just got this piece of ebay and I noticed some small issues but after browsing this thread it seems I'm not the only one.

dsc0813lm.jpg

You can see a fingerprint here

dsc0814w.jpg

The paint job on R2-D2 is pretty sloppy

dsc0815c.jpg

The part is a bit wobbly, Leia stands fine but I can move her a bit left and right (like an inverted pendulum)..

Has anyone encountered this as well?

I would have gotten the animated Slave Leia but the paint on too many of them was sloppy plus it was badly packed, thus lots of damaged ones arrived to customers.

I would have gotten the animated Slave Leia but the paint on too many of them was sloppy plus it was badly packed, thus lots of damaged ones arrived to customers.

The Slave version seems less sloppy than the ANH version though.

The Slave version seems less sloppy than the ANH version though.

Yeah but it is tiny and many arrived damaged. Go for the regular non-animated GG Slave Leia, it is the best rendition of Slave Leia, better then the SS PF too.

Yeah but it is tiny and many arrived damaged. Go for the regular non-animated GG Slave Leia, it is the best rendition of Slave Leia, better then the SS PF too.

Slave Leia is not my favorite representation of her. I prefer her in strong outfit.

You should see it closely and then you'll realize it is one of the best GG statues and the best Slave Leia representation.

ComparisonGGSlaveLeiastatues.jpg

I won't deny that but it's not so much the quality of the statue I was talking about. I just prefer a different representation of Leia overall.

Back