Statue Gentle Giant The Goblin King and Goblin Scribe Mini-Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love this GG bust and how cute the goblin scribe is! I've POd him and Azog via BBTS, coz def they're the best GG Hobbit busts atm!:yess:

As I don't own any GG busts and these will be my first ones, are the GG busts made of polystone? What are the seams for on the Goblin King's upper arms?

The scribe is pretty awesome.

They're polystone. This one should be pretty heavy.

I *love* these two but would hate to pick them up from GG if Weta is planning on full sized 1/6 scale statues. Or would they not do a piece that big?

And are the GG busts 1/6 scale? I'd at least have a full size scribe.

I imagine Weta will do one. I mean if they will do an Azog on Warg this won't be a problem.

The Goblin King is somewhat larger though isn't he? I remember that image of him on the bridge next to Gandalf - he's masive! He'll be in the size chart at the back of the Weta chronicles.
Maybe Weta will do him at a smaller scale but still big enough to repulse :lol

I think according to one of the Weta Hobbit books he's like 10-11 feet tall. I figure the statue won't be exact 1:6 but he might be around the same overall scale as Azog on Warg. Going off the GG Bust I imagine the statue will do just that have all the nasty we can handle.

Edition size for the exclusive version with scribe is 620. It is sold out

I saw that. Azog isn't much bigger (780 I think). I emailed gg and they said these should be shipping later this month. They were delayed just a bit

Yeah, I did as well. It was the only way to get the scribe so that was a big selling point.

Just recieved notification they will be charging my card on Monday 01/20

Yeah, I did as well. Him and Azog both. These are probably gg best looking busts so far in their line.

ES of 620 might be the regular edition. The exclusive ES with scribe might be ES of 100. That's what I read somewhere. We will find out soon

ES of 620 might be the regular edition. The exclusive ES with scribe might be ES of 100. That's what I read somewhere. We will find out soon

Super rare piece this is at 073/100

Back