Statue Gentle Giant: "Honey Trap" line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you're not already a member, then it's probably not worth it. The thing is you at least get your choice of a Premier Guild exclusive item in exchange for your $80 membership fee. Plus the PG exclusives and specials they have throughout the year are more than worth the $80 in my opinion. It's always paid for itself and then some for me.

I'm not a big statue collector, so that has no value to me, it's just extra money. I was only interested in this piece because it goes extremely well with some vintage movie posters I have. But for that price I could buy a poster that I have a lot more faith would actually be worth more in the future.

Gentle Giant "Money Trap" line

:lol :lol

that's a big if...

Agreed... nothing guarantees that the original figures will even be released at this point. And unlicensed in-house stuff tends not to have a huge following or secondary market value increase.

Given how limited it is I would imagine it would at least hold it's value, but it could still be off-putting enough that no one wants it :huh

Although this seems like the first time I've ever heard of a variant being the first item released in a series :duh So would that make the regular statue the variant since it will be released later :huh

Couldn't resist and ordered. I just love the details on this piece and she does have a very cool 'Bond' vibe. **** you Gentle Giant!

Question for Guild Members - Since the membership auto renews, how do you cancel your membership if you decide that you don't want to renew.

really it's $699 + the $80 membership if you don't have it, + shipping

:horror the price is crazy for this! Now companies are just going overboard with thier super excessive prices. :lecture so then the regs will most likely be quite a bit as well since they know people want these. I'm glad I'm passing on this. Way too much money. Should be 250.00 or 350.00 max.

To be honest, this has way more detail than ANY sideshow piece and only 100 made (for the variant). Not saying the price is right but you should definitely not have expected them to come in at $250.

To be honest, this has way more detail than ANY sideshow piece and only 100 made (for the variant). Not saying the price is right but you should definitely not have expected them to come in at $250.

Agree the details are way better than any SS statues. I was spoiled because the GG sp line was 250.00 each. So I figure it should have been close. But wow you bought this? Congrats! :clap

I'm so jealous I wasn't collecting yet when GG released babydoll at retail...I just love fully sculpted with lots of intricate details and actually enjoyed the movie :)

I was going to pass because of the price but thought it likely that I would regret it later haha

It also is unlicensed :/

I'm so jealous I wasn't collecting yet when GG released babydoll at retail...I just love fully sculpted with lots of intricate details and actually enjoyed the movie :)

I was going to pass because of the price but thought it likely that I would regret it later haha

Wow didn't know you just join not long ago. Welcome to the boards! :wave

Back