Gentle Giant CIV Exclusive Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOTRFan

The Grey Pilgrim
Reaction score
It is:

11.jpg

Darth Malak, should make the KOTOR folk happy.

MORE PICS FROM SW.COM

That looks great. I am not really familiar with the EU, so I have no idea who this character is but it looks good.

looks cool. Hopefully the collector's club will help me attain that one since I wont be at C4

I want it. Does Gentle Giant do orders for non-attendees?

That's seriously really cool. With the new KOTOR stuff thats starting to come out it makes me wonder if possibly Sideshow could join in. (please sideshow, do Darth Nihilus...:emperor )

Gentle Giant's Premium Guild membership gives you several bonuses, including

Access to GG convention/event exclusive items (availability varies) after the event, if you are unable to attend.

I'm not an EU fan, but this seems to be a pretty successful piece in just about every way.

I'll be getting this mother for sure. Really cool looking and this is where paying the $50 bucks is gonna be so worth it.

Post 20k by the way :)

Looks awesome but I also will not be in despair if I cannot get it. I do think GG is getting better and better. I just got the Han and Greedo bookends from Razors edge and they are truly nice.

The KOTOR stuff is just really well designed, and you've got like 20 hours to get to know the characters so you really can admire them quite well. Although they really underdeveloped Nihilus, he looks awesome. Malak is really awesome too. Great costume design and a good backstory. And then Revan has an even better story ;)

Looks great!!

If I was a SW bust Collector, I'd be very happy.

I'm glad I don't collect these. I can barely keep up with the SW lines I collect now.:lol

Back