Gentle Giant Balrog Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got it and I LOVE IT!! Intially I was a little put off by the pale stomach but it really isn't so bad once you get him in hand and for the price you really cant do wrong! These LOTRs GG busts are turning out fantastic!!

Wow, you can get some killer deals on the Weta one... some of the listings were like $65 shipped?!? Thanks for the link Mannix!

Just recived the Weta Balog flame of udun and it's just stunning!!

Had I known that this was such a awesome piece I would've bought it long ago!!

Received mine today and must say that I really like it quite a bit. Once I get it home (had it delivered to the office, and couldn't wait to open it to see what all the fuss was about) it will go into my Balrog Shrine Shelves.

Can't get the durned think back in the box, though! :lol

Haven't received mine, but how well will this GG bust fare in terms of shipping? Any potential breakable parts during transit?

Haven't received mine, but how well will this GG bust fare in terms of shipping? Any potential breakable parts during transit?

I've had great luck with all my GG busts. This has spots you would think would be trouble but it's packed quite nicely.

I got mine on Friday and man is it cool. I don't have the SSW Weta (Daddy or Baby) but I gotta say, for the value here... I think this GG piece is a real winner!

Mine is due for delivery this week. I have all of the LotR busts from GG so far, but I haven't opened any of them yet. Don't have any place to put them.

:eek:

Mine is due for delivery this week. I have all of the LotR busts from GG so far, but I haven't opened any of them yet. Don't have any place to put them.

:eek:

Mine got here yesterday. What a thing of beauty!

Balrog. It is one Amazing Piece!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Although I haven't picked mine up yet, it looks good and I'm looking forward to getting it. However, the transition between the arms and the torso bothers me since the colors don't flow into each other. I'm not so bothered by the color of the chest but that the seam between the arms and torso is so defined.

Fritz - really good point about the paint job. I just rechecked mine and its a tad better than the one in the photos above. A bit more transistional... but would have liked a bit more. But for $45 its truly amazing and a real bargain.

I may be mistaken,,but I don't recall the Balrog having "ears"...if that is what I'm seeing in some of the last pics posted? I have the "baby Balrog" from sideshow/weta,and I will have to look at him when I get home but I don't think he has ears below his horns....It kind of reminds me of "the lord of darkness" from legend....Anyone else mystified by this ? :emperor

I may be mistaken,,but I don't recall the Balrog having "ears"...if that is what I'm seeing in some of the last pics posted? I have the "baby Balrog" from sideshow/weta,and I will have to look at him when I get home but I don't think he has ears below his horns....It kind of reminds me of "the lord of darkness" from legend....Anyone else mystified by this ? :emperor

https://pixelguerilla.org/basura/balrog_high.jpg

Back