General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NBA 2012-2013

that's a series the Nets should've won. Bulls just played harder with much less talent. I'd rather Miami be tested by the Bulls cause Miami prolly would've beaten the Nets in 4 or 5.

I figured you'd jump on the Thunder band wagon

who on earth would jump on the OKC bandwagon without Westbrook? SA caught a huge break.

Gotta give the Bulls credit. What a gutty effort.

This season is such a wreck. So many guys hurt. I think the Lakers might be the only team as beat up. So I'm proud of these guys for how hard they've played and if they were healthy could do some things. That all being said I do expect them to get 1 game against Miami, but that's about all I expect.

This season is such a wreck. So many guys hurt. I think the Lakers might be the only team as beat up. So I'm proud of these guys for how hard they've played and if they were healthy could do some things. That all being said I do expect them to get 1 game against Miami, but that's about all I expect.

:exactly:

Would love to see what a healthy full roster could do against the Heat. But hey, every team deals with injuries at this time of the year. Some just more than others.

Would love to see what a healthy full roster could do against the Heat. But hey, every team deals with injuries at this time of the year. Some just more than others.

Yeah, it would be fun. When they get together its good fun basketball. Agreed. You have to play with what ya got come playoff time.

Lol. You saw it already two years ago. Except that team also had Kyle Korver and Omer Asik. Bulls lost in five to a heat team that started Ilgauskas and Bibby. Lol. This heat team is 100 times better.

41-2 over the last 43 games. Just think about that. What makes anyone think they will lose 4 out of 7!?

The over under on heat losses in the entirety of playoffs is 4

I'd like to see if the Bulls are healthy first...not really a fair fight if half their starting line up is out...

Back