General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This should be interesting that in the Kerr era of Dubs , they don’t start the Finals in Oracle, even though they are the #1 seed

What kind of impact will this play into the Dubs psyche playing in another country for GM 1

Canada must be off the roof they get to start at home :horror

I heard they got Cousins playing for Dubs and no KD , are they crazy..talk about rust for Cousins :slap

I wonder if this series goes more than 6 games, what team will suffer more from the travel

I wonder what’s worse...California to Toronto or Toronto to California :dunno

Last edited:
Is that true that Canada is more invested in the NBA finals than the Stanley Cup this year :lol

Jurassic Park is frightening in the Dark..all the dinosaurs are running wild :lol

As predicted..oh well..even the mighty champion Dubs can’t compete against a whole country supporting their team on their turf :lecture

Expect the same on Sunday. Not worried, Dubs will bounce back at Oracle and take the series

if GS loses Iggy for the series and KD never comes back, I think Toronto has a good chance. GS keeps saying Iggy is fine after MRI's, but he's injured that leg multiple times in the past few weeks with no contact? He's going to be high risk to tear his Achilles if he doesn't sit out a game or two.

Next game should be interesting. Could be down Klay on top of Durant. Klay is questionable so could be hobbled even if he does play. Cousins and Draymon would really have to step up. Looney out for the series. If they win though, could be lights out with Durant coming back in Game 4.

No KD and Klay, jeez could Toronto pull the upset and win the Championship with Kerr coaching the Dubs in the Lebron James era of the NBA :horror

Canada will go ballistic if this happens :horror

GS bench is horrible :pfft:

it's hard to believe one or both won't be back for Friday. If both come back without any lingering issues, GS could easily reel off 3 straight; even if down 3-1. Cousins just lost some dough after that dud of a performance.

I know its not over yet so I'm taking the opportunity when I can.... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. GS choke job.

I know by doing thst GS will now win the series. [emoji852]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

This isn't a choke job at all. Toronto is just a damn good team lead by arguably the best player in the NBA right now. They match up great with GS. I actually think this thing is over. Maybe not in 5 but Toronto gets 2 out of 3 at home and I still don't see Durant coming back for this series. Man, Kawhi is money...

I know its not over yet so I'm taking the opportunity when I can.... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. GS choke job.

I know by doing thst GS will now win the series. [emoji852]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I hate you.

This isn't a choke job at all. Toronto is just a damn good team lead by arguably the best player in the NBA right now. They match up great with GS. I actually think this thing is over. Maybe not in 5 but Toronto gets 2 out of 3 at home and I still don't see Durant coming back for this series. Man, Kawhi is money...

I wouldn't be so sure of that. This is the perfect time for KD to come back and show everyone how bad the warriors need him. It's pretty sad that they need 5 all star caliber players to win a title though.

GS should have sleepwalked through these guys. They are finally starting to believe the hype and its biting them in the ass.... thank goodness.

Looks like KD is playing tonight. Even if you just stick him in the corners and let him bomb 3s, he immediately changes the series. Is it too little too late? Perhaps. But it should, at least, be interesting.

I’ve been holding back on commenting until the Finals are over, but have to address KD’s return.

While it’s not outside of the realm of possibility that the Warriors can feel of three straight (thus becoming the first NBA Finals team to lose after a 3-1 series lead and win after being down 1-3), the Raptors just need to stay the course. See how effective Durant is before changing up their defensive philosophy.

Back