Gandalf the White PF Edition Size

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I think it was meant to be a heart atack inducer for those who kept refreshing the page expecting the PPO log in screen, so that when they finally saw the banner and realized they needed to click it, there would be that two second span of time when they wondered how long they had been waiting since it had actually gone live, and if it could possibly already be too late and the exclusive sold out while they were refreshing the home page waiting to log in for the PPO.

I think it was meant to be a heart atack inducer for those who kept refreshing the page expecting the PPO log in screen, so that when they finally saw the banner and realized they needed to click it, there would be that two second span of time when they wondered how long they had been waiting since it had actually gone live, and if it could possibly already be too late and the exclusive sold out while they were refreshing the home page waiting to log in for the PPO.

I find it a better system then the Iron Man pre-order page.

I find it a better system then the Iron Man pre-order page.

I know that if people had been refreshing the page waiting for the log in screen and then realized that Iron Man sold out while they were busy not reading the text on that banner, there would be quite a lot of complaining.

But I wouldn't mind this method for the next PPO.

Back