Gandalf the Grey PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You will be pleased!

Heres some pix.

SDC14397.jpg

SDC14398.jpg

SDC14392.jpg

SDC14390.jpg

SDC14405.jpg

SDC14404.jpg

SDC14409.jpg

SDC14408.jpg

Just got him in! Holy crap, did Sideshow nail it with this. Easily in my top 5 premium formats. It commands attention, and the paint apps are really something to see in person. By far the best paints Sideshow has ever done! Ever!!! Probably gonna display with the hat off, just because you can see face better.

10 out of 10! Perfect in every freakin' way. :yess:

:exactly:

Agreed, and I hope that Sideshow is taking note that given the right piece (even a often produced character) LOTR is still a viable license - particularly in Premium Format. In other words slow sellers might have more to do with the pieces themselves, than the collectors or the subject matter.

:hi5: :lecture :hi5: :lecture

Question for those they have him, did yours come in an unmarked shipper? Absolutely nothing, no print, no Sideshow tape, nothin'. Just a plain box.

I got mine through my friend's store but it came in the typical shipper with the product info printed on it.

Same here regular shipper, sc info on the box. Currently still sitting in the box waiting patiently for my move in 8 weeks and counting.

Nope, standard SS issue.

Weird. First time I have ever gotten an unmarked box like that.

Maybe it was a return or something :dunno

Looks like you got the Mexican't EX version Mr. Darkness........:rock

Maybe :lol:lol:lol

Question for those they have him, did yours come in an unmarked shipper? Absolutely nothing, no print, no Sideshow tape, nothin'. Just a plain box.

I've gotten stuff like that on smaller items like the HT Iron Man busts. Maybe one they inspected?

Nice pics by the way King.

Finally got my regular version in the mail. He's a beauty. The likeness is superb and I just love the pose. For those looking for a single representative LOTR piece for their collection, this one is a winner.

Finally got my regular version in the mail. He's a beauty. The likeness is superb and I just love the pose. For those looking for a single representative LOTR piece for their collection, this one is a winner.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

If only one LOTR collectible is to be had, this would be the piece.

Aye, Tis!!!!

Tell me where is Gandalf, for I much desire to........put him on me shelf!
My replacement Gandalf should be here in the South Farthing in just one more day, as the Brown truck drives...!

Took!

Last edited:
Ok, just used my points and picked up the exclusive on 2nd chance. Not bad $50 + shipping. :yess:

This is the perfect single representative piece for Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit.

Well, my second Gandalf the grey EX will be going back to sideshow tomorrow. My original and the replacement both arrived with the staff broken...:monkey2 :monkey2 ...I hope that the third time is the charm and he arrives mint this time...

One more reason for me to go ahead and pay in full...I'd hate to finally receive my EX to find out it's broken, and then learn that Sideshow has no more replacement pieces.

Back