Gandalf the Grey PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really hoping we see an announcement for a SARUMAN soon. He's one of my MOST WANTED PF's...and he's the perfect counter point for GTG!

...I also wouldn't shy away from a Ringwraith or Gimli in PF too! :D

:gandalf -> :saruman please!

:duff

This is definitely the scene. Anyone know how tall this is going to be? :confused: I'd guess at least 28" :google

He's going to be huge, which was my initial problem with the base, it's got one step too many.

Take the standard base height, add in two steps higher, so at least double the base height, if not more. Then add in Gandalfs normal height, plus his hat and then the staff and the total height is just going to be massive.

He will tower so much above the Frodo PF, that poor Frodo will look like it's 1/6 scale.

i have a problem now, i need to hunt down a leg. and arag. to go with it.( don't care to much for frodo or GTW )

:banghead:banghead

i have lurtz, moria orc and the 'serker. i would have them stand off.

There are deals to be had on Aragorn. I just got one not too long ago for $150 shipped. Legolas turned out phenomenal and you will not be disappointed with either one. Also, I highly recommend Frodo, he can be found cheap as well and in-hand like always looks 100% better. Plus, the moria base on him is the icing on the cake.

Are you talking about the statue itself or the hatless Gandalf excl. you're so looking forward to......:naughty

Hey I'll love it no matter what the exclusive is. Unless the exclusive is a naked Gandalf like after he defeated the Balrog. That I won't stand for. :lol

Hey I'll love it no matter what the exclusive is. Esp. if the exclusive is a naked Gandalf like after he defeated the Balrog. :lol

You wanted a naked Bilbo too, didn't you? I'm sensing a very disturbing trend with you lately Frank.........:monkey3

Back