Gandalf the Grey PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are usually a few on ebay. I'm not sure about whether they will post to australia or not, you'll have to check.
I got my Gandalf PF off ebay, and at a good price too! :duff

i bought Gandalf in March, on ebay, new for $300 + $110 postage :) postage is $$$ but once you have him that kinda doesn't matter :wink1:

GandalfPFfront.jpg

Just picked the EX up on ebay $299 plus shipping.. looking forward to adding him to the collection! I think he may be hard to find come "The Hobbit " release later this year!

Just picked the EX up on ebay $299 plus shipping.. looking forward to adding him to the collection! I think he may be hard to find come "The Hobbit " release later this year!

Wow congrats on the purchase. Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of. Gotta have him before the price skyrockets. It's so hard though to find sellers willing to ship internationally (I live in Australia), and the shipping cost would be hefty too.

yikes, you got the EX. for that, is it new?

Wow congrats on the purchase. Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of. Gotta have him before the price skyrockets. It's so hard though to find sellers willing to ship internationally (I live in Australia), and the shipping cost would be hefty too.

Yes, he was in a class case in a comic store... his ex head hadn't even been out of the box.. he's in perfect shape including all the packaging.. so in my book he's new...:) I'm excited to add him to the collection. He's my favorite of the LOTR characters...:)

As bigbunny will tell you, this PF is stunning in person.. the photo's don't due him justice!

Yes, he was in a class case in a comic store... his ex head hadn't even been out of the box.. he's in perfect shape including all the packaging.. so in my book he's new...:) I'm excited to add him to the collection. He's my favorite of the LOTR characters...:)

As bigbunny will tell you, this PF is stunning in person.. the photo's don't due him justice!

wow, i can't believe they sold it to you for that price! :hi5: you must've been so excited, i was like this :blissy when i found Bucklebury Ferry for $100 in a collector's shop. Gandalf The Grey is almost my fav. character, that title goes to Treebeard :clap

Last edited:
I know.. I think sometimes when the rent for the store is due or other bills.. they get reasonable about their prices... not sure why it was that price, but couldn't resist for that!

there was hardly any LOTR stuff in this shop, alot of Star Wars and Harry Potter but i saw the box at the top and went on my tiptoes to get it. the foam has gone a slight yellow colour, i think it'd been there for awhile :)

It's interesting you mention that, because my weathertop enviro foam has gone slightly yellow. Yet its always been in the box like the others and out of the sun :huh

FINALLY Got this guy coming! Got the EX for $325 DLVD. This will be my forth PF. Ive been wanting to get this for awhile now but the price has been steadily rising on ebay around $400 or more. Glad I was able to nab this while I still could. I have a feeling when the Hobbit hits this guy will be hard to find at a reasonable price!

On top of that that rounds out my Premium Format Wants list at the moment. The other three that I have are ROTLA Indy, POTC Jack Sparrow and Gollum.

Really Hoping and Waiting for a new Darth Vader, preferably from ESB, 1987 Predator (may just get the 1/4 HT Predator if SS doesnt do a PF), A PF Heath Joker would be nice and a T2 T-800 with Battle Damage would be the only others Id want to have in my collection.

Last edited:
FINALLY Got this guy coming! Got the EX for $325 DLVD. This will be my forth PF. Ive been wanting to get this for awhile now but the price has been steadily rising on ebay around $400 or more. Glad I was able to nab this while I still could. I have a feeling when the Hobbit hits this guy will be hard to find at a reasonable price!

I was wondering that myself. I was also wondering if the LSB Gandalf will increase in value after The Hobbit release. Being that it is more a depiction of him before the events of The Lord of the Rings unfold anyway. He is sculpted with his old staff, (the one he has before Saruman takes it off him) The staff in the LSB is the one he has in The Hobbit :)

On top of that that rounds out my Premium Format Wants list at the moment. The other three that I have are ROTLA Indy, POTC Jack Sparrow and Gollum.

Really Hoping and Waiting for a new Darth Vader, preferably from ESB, 1987 Predator (may just get the 1/4 HT Predator if SS doesnt do a PF), A PF Heath Joker would be nice and a T2 T-800 with Battle Damage would be the only others Id want to have in my collection.

Congrats! This is an awesome PF, and still my fav LOTR statue. The price will only go up from here anyways since they probably won't make another 1/4 scale Gandalf. The Gollum PF is another great one so you have 2 very nice LOTR statues right there! :clap

Congrats! This is an awesome PF, and still my fav LOTR statue. The price will only go up from here anyways since they probably won't make another 1/4 scale Gandalf. The Gollum PF is another great one so you have 2 very nice LOTR statues right there! :clap

Thanks! Yeah Im thinking Ill really love this guy. Cant wait to have him on the shelf next to Gollum. :yess:

Back