Gamorrean Guard 1:1 Bust - PREORDER NOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
emilybadetimjuni20100221.jpg

Thanks for the pics on this one. I'm really impressed with this bust, particularly how the, erm, snot turned out. Looks great.

The in hand pics look great. With ES of only 300 I'm thinking it could be hard to find in the future. I went ahead and placed an order today. Will be my 3rd SW bust behind Maul and Vader. The snot details pushed me over the edge LOL

Congrats on ordering the bust. I want one too, although I'm trying to quit life-sized pieces due to lack of space and money. I wouldn't really say any of the other alien busts are truly hard to find at this point, though, even with the small edition sizes.

Congrats on ordering the bust. I want one too, although I'm trying to quit life-sized pieces due to lack of space and money. I wouldn't really say any of the other alien busts are truly hard to find at this point, though, even with the small edition sizes.

Yea guess time will tell. My dealer tried to order from Sideshow for me but they had none so had to buy from someone else. I had no interest at all in those others but as a kid I remember thinking the Gammy character and action figure being one of my favs. Display space is an issue for me.

I love 1:1s and will have to think of some ideas on ways to display all the new stuff.

Just got mine today. Loving the snot effect on him

4817208186_a5f2631185_b.jpg

He's too deep to fit straight on in the Besta. Had to turn him to the side a bit.

4816584521_c878a82df4_b.jpg

Just got mine today. Loving the snot effect on him

4817208186_a5f2631185_b.jpg

He's too deep to fit straight on in the Besta. Had to turn him to the side a bit.

4816584521_c878a82df4_b.jpg

Fantastic Besta Display.. I would do the same If I would have the room to do it :S... and congrats on your purchase... I might get the Gamorrean too but I'm telling myself to stay with the leading characters onlt in Lifesize form... that's why I sold Greddo lifesize bust... I have Vader, Palpatine, Grievous, Yoda... Boba Fett and C3PO coming... but Ackbar and the gamorrean are great....

Back