Premium Format Gamora (Marvel Now!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if it works, it works. if not, oh well. better luck next time

Ur welcome

gamora01_zps4c0gglbc.jpg

I couldn't get around the display case to take a pic of her front since Sideshow had their pick up lane in front of it, but here's her back.

e34a00697aca7337acc26faf41a7475d.jpg

So far happy with everything ..just wish i waited for a coupon instead of rush ordering her, but with an ES of 500 didn't want to miss out.

This is definitely a must get for me. It's one of the pieces I look at every time I go to the SSC booth. Love it!

Agree with the "base" conversation - I especially like that they aren't huge and super tall.

I couldn't get around the display case to take a pic of her front since Sideshow had their pick up lane in front of it, but here's her back.

e34a00697aca7337acc26faf41a7475d.jpg

Thanks for the backside shot! I have been searching relentlessly to see her backside, but no videos or photos on the Sideshow site even show the back.

At last!! After a 3 day struggle I got the code to work. It was a hue battle. Lost internet connection a few times. It wasn't adding to the cart the two days before. . . Just glad it's over. It probably sounds like I'm exaggerating but dude seriously, I spent a lot of time lol. Gamora EX locked up!

At last!! After a 3 day struggle I got the code to work. It was a hue battle. Lost internet connection a few times. It wasn't adding to the cart the two days before. . . Just glad it's over. It probably sounds like I'm exaggerating but dude seriously, I spent a lot of time lol. Gamora EX locked up!

Thanks I've been trying too so tried again just now and it worked.

AHHHH!!!

I don't know why I do this.

Jumping on the wait list. I had no desire for this, but would love it with Groot and Rocket....

Back