Premium Format Gamora (Marvel Now!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This came out beautifully!

Loving the portrait on this!

DFtUE5Y.jpg

KD7PeW1.jpg

UPus6c3.jpg

oojVQYQ.jpg

UbdlUOe.jpg

TxdcPQ2.jpg

SxKDKqA.jpg

I hear ya ...I'm ok with her costume, but wish she was wearing her classic costume.

The sculpt overall is amazing tho. I couldn't resist...I had to get this. And if SSC should ever make her again, but in her better costume, then I'd be ok with getting that too.

She looks great, love the character, but I'm holding out for the traditional design. At the same time, congrats to all who got her.

love this piece. it looks the best out of Dark Phoenix, Captain Marvel, and she.

B5AA4339-DF54-43FB-A53D-0AF04B5F0C1C_zpskuciejcl.jpg

57E76124-C575-4DE3-AB6F-EC8060BB2B2D_zpsz6qb2txj.jpg

my Dark Phoenix replacement came in, I did get green eyes

6EEC3998-EED5-49DA-ABBD-11C9CB7B5C01_zpstxkuxcjj.jpg

the heads dont sit properly in the body ... I'm so done with the piece. Its got issues, but I need it for my x-men collection. Better paint apps than the first one shipped out.. more weird bumps though.

AA6F98A0-ADD8-4EE7-AA21-D0EB0C7BB045_zpsyc2xmqtz.jpg

48265EBB-B88B-42F5-B91D-A284BAE2D876_zps6rvr6feq.jpg

the Hulk vs Wolverine is my favorite piece in my entire collection... it beats Apocalypse because of its stellar paint aps.

Great pics AC!

One of my favorite artists, Campbell ..and one of my favorite comic covers, so I love this costume design.

250px-Guardians_of_the_Galaxy_Vol_3_4_Campbell_Variant_Textless.jpg

love this piece. it looks the best out of Dark Phoenix, Captain Marvel, and she.

B5AA4339-DF54-43FB-A53D-0AF04B5F0C1C_zpskuciejcl.jpg

57E76124-C575-4DE3-AB6F-EC8060BB2B2D_zpsz6qb2txj.jpg

my Dark Phoenix replacement came in, I did get green eyes

6EEC3998-EED5-49DA-ABBD-11C9CB7B5C01_zpstxkuxcjj.jpg

the heads dont sit properly in the body ... I'm so done with the piece. Its got issues, but I need it for my x-men collection. Better paint apps then the first one shipped out.. more weird bumps though.

AA6F98A0-ADD8-4EE7-AA21-D0EB0C7BB045_zpsyc2xmqtz.jpg

48265EBB-B88B-42F5-B91D-A284BAE2D876_zps6rvr6feq.jpg

Awesome pics. She looks decent by herself but she really shines when she is next to other statues. Good thing I decided to get the entire GOTG line in addition to her.

i dont think you'll have any regrets... the GoTG pieces will probably outshine most of Sideshow's latest offerings. especially with Thanos coming up.

i dont think you'll have any regrets... the GoTG pieces will probably outshine most of Sideshow's latest offerings. especially with Thanos coming up.

thanos on throne is bound to be over 880usd, i'm going bankrupt.

Gamora is amazing, everything I hoped she would be. Paint. for once, turned out great.. no complaints. The statue and base has a nice weight to it, base was heavier then expected. Im happy they used double feet pegs, base is much more detailed then expected. Hands are held by pegs, no magnet.. they are super light parts though. Hood is sculpted, originally I thought it was synthetic leather. Belt feels like pvc, back area has some flexibility to it. Both sword and dagger are not metal but are beautifully painted, nice gradient tones.. feels like pvc or some flexible material.. a little rubbery. Im surprised the crystals arrived in one piece, all in all everything turned out great and its a beautiful statue.

Z6vX50A.jpg

agvPbPp.jpg

Full Res photos

Here is my unboxing video of the statue. Impressions video will arrive at some point.

To be honest, It is a bit lacking in wow factor sitting there by herself, but i'm sure she will look amazing when the rest of her crew arrives.

Back