Statue Gaming Heads 1/4 Garrus Mass Effect 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tali, Femshep, Legion, Wrex :pray: There are so many I want to see made.

Guess we won't be seeing this from Sideshow anymore.

I have a feeling that SS didn't sell many Shepards which probably lost them the license.

Better go get your SSC PF Shepard now so you have someone to put Garrus with! I can see SSC Shepard flying off the shelves because of this and his resale price sky rocketing.

Doubt it, SS Shepard had a horrible pose, crappy base and the face sculpt was off IMO, and yes I did see this in person. The only part SS nailed was his space suit, that looked really good... Besides I would bet that Gaming Heads has a better version of him coming down the pipe.

Last edited:
Doubt it, SS Shepard had a horrible pose, crappy base and the face sculpt was off IMO, and yes I did see this in person. The only part SS nailed was his space suit, that looked really good... Besides I would bet that Gaming Heads has a better version of him coming down the pipe.

I still think dalbelo has a point though. Enough people will want a companion piece for Garrus, me being one of them, which will inevitably lead them to purchase Sideshow's Shepard. Also, despite all the negative views of the statue, I actually think it looks great. Different strokes for different folks I guess. Having said that, I am still really excited to see Gaming Head's version, and hope they put out a nice Femshep.

I still think dalbelo has a point though. Enough people will want a companion piece for Garrus, me being one of them, which will inevitably lead them to purchase Sideshow's Shepard. Also, despite all the negative views of the statue, I actually think it looks great. Different strokes for different folks I guess. Having said that, I am still really excited to see Gaming Head's version, and hope they put out a nice Femshep.

Ya but then you have Garrus on a rock base and Shepard on a orange glow disc, not to mention it will look like he's trying to chest bump Garrus :) Just don't think they will look good together because of the bases. But like you said "to each their own"...

Mass Effect line? Lots of love?!?!

XWcnoLH.gif

Miranda... please. Just give me a 1/4 Miranda Lawson. :pray:

Ordered as soon as it was up, this will look great with all my other mass effect stuff.
Commander Shepard PF
Dark Horse Reaper Replica
M8 Avenger Replica
Paladin Pistol Replica
Predator Pistol Replica
Breather Helmet
Every single Lithograph

I've never seen a Gaming Heads statue in person. How good is their quality compared to Sideshow's?

Excellent, in the past year they've really stepped it up in terms of releases and quality. I have there Headcrab Zombie statue and Gordon Freeman statue and have Lara Croft and Garrus preordered. The sculpt and paint app on the ones I have are excellent and better than some of sideshow latest releases, and they generally have great poses. Gaming Heads is a small company by comparison so they can't afford low QC. Id say go for it you won't be disappointed.
My favorite companies in order:
- Sideshow
- Gaming Heads
- Project Triforce
- ARH Studios
- Gentle Giant
- Weta
- Dark Horse

Excellent, in the past year they've really stepped it up in terms of releases and quality. I have there Headcrab Zombie statue and Gordon Freeman statue and have Lara Croft and Garrus preordered. The sculpt and paint app on the ones I have are excellent and better than some of sideshow latest releases, and they generally have great poses. Gaming Heads is a small company by comparison so they can't afford low QC. Id say go for it you won't be disappointed.
My favorite companies in order:
- Sideshow
- Gaming Heads
- Project Triforce
- ARH Studios
- Gentle Giant
- Weta
- Dark Horse

Thanks for the info. I thing this might be my first Gaming Heads purchase.

I've never seen a Gaming Heads statue in person. How good is their quality compared to Sideshow's?
I have some closeup/detail pics on my facebook, but I'm at work right now and will upload them to here when I get home for you to see. I just have the Headcrab zombie, but the detail on it is excellent

I only have have Jax and Daxter which is much more cartoony so not a great way to judge a more detail oriented statue like Garrus. however Gaming Heads I believe is an offshoot of F4F so you can expect the same quality and I haven't heard any complaints.

Back