Galactus LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Febreze_Classic_1_Litre.jpg

If you don't know who it is, no point to getting it. Anyone looking at it who doesn't know who it is probably won't be impressed by it, either. If you have to explain who the bust is to try to impress those who see it, there is probably no chance of them being impressed with the statue, anyway.
whhhaaa :confused:

i know who the character is dingleberry , i don't collect the lsbusts is all.

ebay already for $499 :horror
:lol
AHAHAHAHA i hope it sells

guess I need to learn the PPO thing better.
I was parked on the product page refreshing .... that was nice ... :monkey1

When Sideshow tells everyone in advance that something will be having a low es, it's like an invitation for the scalpers to come buy all of them.

ebay already for $499 :horror

Sideshow should buy it now all of the preorder EXs on ebay, and get the seller's contact information, and then cancel their orders. Then the scalpers would have nothing to sell. "It seems you do not want this item, so we will cancel your order. Thank you for patronizing Sideshow Collectibles."

Wow.. this will be my first ever LSB... a must for me. My prediction? this'll be the next Doom PF for anyone that doesn't get it now

Sideshow should buy it now all of the preorder EXs on ebay, and get the seller's contact information, and then cancel their orders. Then the scalpers would have nothing to sell. "It seems you do not want this item, so we will cancel your order. Thank you for patronizing Sideshow Collectibles."

God damn, you have some retarded ideas...

Back