Galactus LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't believe there has ever been a LSB that does well on eBay.

I believe you can still buy tons of exclusive LSB at Sideshow at the moment :)

Nope. 2 for friends. The one I got will probably be canceled. The LSB usually don't do ^^^^ on ebay.

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

FLIPPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scalper. :) Flippers buy houses and renovate them to sell them for a profit. Scalpers just buy and resell things at a higher price without doing anything for a profit, like people who buy concert tickets and resell them for more money. A REAL flipper would buy damaged pieces and restore them for a profit.

Waitlisted for exclusive. Long as I get the Bust and Surfer I really don't care.

Bust is definately hollow though. Estimated shipping weight is 15.00lbs. Its at least twice as big as Venom, and Venom's estimated weight is 16.8lbs.

Scalper. :) Flippers buy houses and renovate them to sell them for a profit. Scalpers just buy and resell things at a higher price without doing anything for a profit, like people who buy concert tickets and resell them for more money. A REAL flipper would buy damaged pieces and restore them for a profit.
I am glad we finally cleared that up.:lol:lol:lol

well i got my wait list notification and here is what it said.

Your Wait List Reservation ID is

W83 placed on 02/13/2009 18:02

18 seconds....... WTF :banghead

So this proves less than 30 by 12 secs...... can you say sideshow record. :duh

Last edited by a moderator:
Holly crap it sure is easy to cancel someones elses order with just there order number.

Sorry jbinny.

well i got my wait list notification and here is what it said.

Your Wait List Reservation ID is

W835569 placed on 02/13/2009 18:02

18 seconds....... WTF :banghead

So this proves less than 30 by 12 secs...... can you say sideshow record. :duh

Yeah a record on a very hyped, well sculpted piece at a 150 units. Not that hard to have a record sell out. You wouldn't have that record if this had a much higher ES.

Back