Funko Legacy Game of Throne 6'' Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They had a small Iron Throne at my Barnes & Noble for $60. I assume it was the Dark Horse one, unless there's some other 7" Iron Throne out there.

It was boxed up so I didn't get to see the actual throne, but based on the box my impression was that it was way too big for the Funko figures.

They had a small Iron Throne at my Barnes & Noble for $60. I assume it was the Dark Horse one, unless there's some other 7" Iron Throne out there.

It was boxed up so I didn't get to see the actual throne, but based on the box my impression was that it was way too big for the Funko figures.

6 inch figure and 7 inch throne...The throne is probably to small. I have the 14 inch throne and the box was huge compared to the statue so I am sure the 7 inch is the same way.

Dude, what is up with this line? I hope these aren't going to be super hard to find/ rare. That isn't my thing. I've checked for PO's and can only find one at toywiz, they have them shipping in April. They have them on ebay and Amazon(though other parties) but all are expensive with Dany being the most affordable. Has anyone else seen these for PO elsewhere?. This line just dropped out of the sky with no real announcement, no PO...nothing. :lol I've never bought a Funko product, is this how they do things?

saw dany in person yesterday at BN, was the only one they had. meh and pass. wish i could have seen the white walker or hound. by far the best from the pics i have seen IMO.

Dude, what is up with this line? I hope these aren't going to be super hard to find/ rare. That isn't my thing. I've checked for PO's and can only find one at toywiz, they have them shipping in April. They have them on ebay and Amazon(though other parties) but all are expensive with Dany being the most affordable. Has anyone else seen these for PO elsewhere?. This line just dropped out of the sky with no real announcement, no PO...nothing. :lol I've never bought a Funko product, is this how they do things?

Same here I hope these are easy to find in march

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

Looks like Dany is turning out to be the least popular if the quantity and the prices on the web are anything to go by.

Or they just made more of her, and she's more readily available. The supplies on shelves at B&N seem to bear this out. There were 3 of her for every 2 or 1 of other figures.

Barnes and Nobel has them exclusively for the first 30 days (starting Feb 15). The idea was to have these hit shelves as Toy Fair started as a surprise. They get released a bit early at some Barnes and Nobels so the cat was out of the bag and ruined that surprise.

Dany is the cheapest/easiest to find because she's the heavy packed figure in the case. She's still there once everyone else has picked up a set or two.

Has anyone noticed that these figures STINK? Like, really bad? Mine almost smell like a certain medicinal herb. It's weird.

Wow, Dany is the heavy packed figure? Kudos to Funko. Most other companies pack females like in a 1 to 10 ratio to males. :lol

Has anyone noticed that these figures STINK? Like, really bad? Mine almost smell like a certain medicinal herb. It's weird.

Yeah, they remind me of the way some of the LOTR Toy Biz figures smelled, though the smell has lingered quite a bit longer than I remember with those.

Its not weird at all. A lot of collector figures have quite a bit of paint fumes. But yeah, they are potent.

Wow, Dany is the heavy packed figure? Kudos to Funko. Most other companies pack females like in a 1 to 10 ratio to males. :lol

Not only that but HALF of series 2 are female figures! HALF! They are definably bucking the idea that female figures don't sell or are wanted.

Not sure if you guys saw it, but Funko will replace broken figures, with a new improved shipment of figures that's coming in April!

Okay. So I'm not crazy. These figures ******* stink! When I opened them, the smell reminded me of two things. One was the smell of an early 90s TMNT figure. I don't know if anyone else smelt that on their TMNT figures but I totally did. The other was a skunk.

Yeah, they remind me of the way some of the LOTR Toy Biz figures smelled, though the smell has lingered quite a bit longer than I remember with those.

I have all the Toy Biz figures and I don't have any memory of them smelling as strong as these. My wife made me take the out of the house they smell so bad. Hopefully the smell will go away or at least lessen eventually.

Back