• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Full collection sale! Pick up only!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pred Maquette, Prime Maquette, Medusa ARH, and many more - LOCAL pick up only

will you deliver them to NYC if I buy everything except the Lara Croft pf

Re: Pred Maquette, Prime Maquette, Medusa ARH, and many more - LOCAL pick up only

if this wasnt pick up only, i would have reported the seller to the mods and FBI
like they say, when its too good to be true... :violin

Wow if you can ship I already drop $3k on you......

if this wasnt pick up only, i would have reported the seller to the mods and FBI
like they say, when its too good to be true... :violin

LOL
I'm as legit as they come man. lol Not here to make a huge killing, just to sell some statues, and spread joy to those who will love them more :)

:1-1:

Is everything still for sale? Those prices are great! I'm going to Canada tomorrow for 4 days but I'm in toronto still about 5 hours away. :(

Last edited:

Price on Predator Maquette is killer.

When you take into account tax and shipping from Sideshow on this piece, he is basically selling this for RETAIL!!

Anywhere within 4 to 5 hours, you should be in your car right now. :)

Is everything still for sale? Those prices are great! I'm going to Canada tomorrow for 4 days but I'm in toronto still about 5 hours away. :(

Ah it's about 4 hours. Depends on how you drive on the 401 lol

You should zip down Friday afternoon, or Saturday and grab what u want!

Price on Predator Maquette is killer.

When you take into account tax and shipping from Sideshow on this piece, he is basically selling this for RETAIL!!

Anywhere within 4 to 5 hours, you should be in your car right now. :)

Yup lol
Most of this stuff is worth a nice summer road trip lol

BUMP

Added the TWO Disney Villain Queen Duo!!!
Great pair!!

Ahhhh! I want 3 to 5 k worth of things. Just can't quite get down there. :( these great prices are driving me crazy. Can you please jack up these prices to make me feel better? Please ask for more.

Ill say this , they are NOT getting any lower. This is it. I'm not that crazy. If I don't sell them, I will continue to enjoy them. After all, they are all kick ass statues. That's why I got em, right? lol

Ill say this , they are NOT getting any lower. This is it. I'm not that crazy. If I don't sell them, I will continue to enjoy them. After all, they are all kick ass statues. That's why I got em, right? lol

Can I pick them up next summer when I go down there? :lol

Re: Optimus Prime Maquette, Medusa ARH, KISS PF's, Disney PF's - LOCAL pick up only

Added the four KISS PF's. Selling as a set. Very rare to find all at once.

Also included are custom guitars I tracked down for them.

Hope here are some music and KISS fans out there.

These are some of my fave PF's period, being a huge KISS fan.

Re: Optimus Prime Maquette, Medusa ARH, KISS PF's, Disney PF's, - LOCAL pick up only

Some bumping for some low low low, get em while they're hot prices!!

Re: Optimus Prime Maquette, Medusa ARH, KISS PF's, Disney PF's, - LOCAL pick up only

i wish i was nightcrawler :(

BUMP. Some major price drops!! :panic:

Won't go any lower. Will keep if can't sell and get what I want for them.

1000$ prime????????? y ? Y?? Y??? cant u ship international

Wow!!
Great price on the AP Medusa!

They are now selling for $800-900 easy Plus the shipping!

Best of luck to you, great great prices!!
Makes me wish I was closer to you!

Back