• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FT: Medicom Spider-Man 2 for Comic Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batman5

Super Freak
Reaction score
For Trade only: I have a Medicom Spider-Man 2 figure that I am willing to trade for a Medicom comic Spider-Man. My Spidey comes complete with hands, stand and box. He is loose but in excellent condition - only used for display. PM me if you are willing to trade your comic Spidey for my movie version.
SANY0071.jpg

You're tempting me man, I know thats a rare Spidey. I have a Comic Spidey that is in great shape (considering they were notorious for breakage) loose and complete. I am gonna think about this one.

haha totally forgot about that. Looking for the regular one - would love to get the symbiote one someday but atm I'll go for good ol' classic version.

Man I have a extra one that medicom replaced for me. Only thing is the leg came apart but I screwed it together.

Back