• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Weta LOTR and The Dead...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FeatheredSerpent

Super Freak
Reaction score
Time to sell a couple of items to help pay for some preorders...I'm selling the following:
1) Weta LOTR Gandalf the White - 150.00
2) Weta LOTR Galadhrim archer - 300.00

From the Dead -

1) Exclusive international babysitter, subject 1025 - Limited edition of only 300 - 80.00
2) Subject 805: Tactical Containment Unit Operator - version 1 (green suit) - 50.00
3) Subject 1206: Mall Santa. - 50.00 - sealed in box..

All items are in perfect mint condition. Subject 1025 and 805 have been opened but never displayed...Gandalf and the galadhrim archer have been displayed for a short time (they have been boxed up until about 4 weeks ago when I displayed them for the first time), both in perfect condition...Pm if interested...Will consider offers also...Shipping is not included...:D

Last edited:
I'm keeping saruman, sorry...:D ...Just need a bit of extra cash so I don't have to cancel preorders or I wouldn't sell these either...:monkey2

Back