• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/T: Sideshow Snake Eyes exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devlinboy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Whats up everyone,
I am looking to sell/trade my exclusive Snake eyes. I would rather trade it for a regular version and a few $. I did not realize i got the exclusive and all i need is the regular version. I am not looking to make a killing. If anyone is interested please let me know. Thanks

Instead of the extra cash, there are a few items off the top of my head that i am looking for.

DC universe
The atom
Black lightning
eradicator

DC infinite heroes
Wonder woman
Bizarro 3 pack

I collect a bunch of different stuff, If anyone has anything they are looking to trade, LMK. I might need it.

I have plenty of positive feedback on this and other boards as well as ebay. I am sure people can vouch for me. Thanks again!

oh ,
I also have manyyyyy concert laminates. do people collect these? I have over 500 from work. Bands like the dead, allman bros. , clapton, springsteen, sublime, phish, DMB, van halen, GnR, Metallica, Slipknot, Mariah carey,Billy Joel, elton john and many more. Not sure if i am going to part with them yet. just asking if anyone is interested. Thanks

basically a go anywhere pass for a certain show/concert. I have boxes of them. I was going to frame them all for my Man room when i get time> but i have many doubles.
I also have tickets from many shows as well, all of them are whole not ripped/stubbed.

546e_1.JPG

I have been bombarded with emails asking me how much i am going to sell the snake eyes ex. for. I would rather not sell it, but trade my excl for your regular. Mine has never been opened. Basically, I will trade my ex for a reg. All you need to do is pay for me to ship you the ex. and throw 20$ on top. I think that is fair??? if not let me know.

If i were to sell the exclusive straight up, I would want 185 shipped.

You could always just sell the exclusive items individually. Seems more logical than swapping entire figures. Unless someone wants the exclusive package that is.

You could always just sell the exclusive items individually. Seems more logical than swapping entire figures. Unless someone wants the exclusive package that is.

I never even thought of that lol. but i would assume someone wants the whole box and all that in case they want to sell later

Back