• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/T - Iron Man Hulkbuster comiquette Ex, INDY PF, SSE FRANK MONS prices slashed, UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RESIN1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Will TRADE for virtually anything statue wise. (Bowen, Sideshow etc) Or sell for:

*All prices do not include shipping*

Iron Man HULKBUSTER Comiquette EXCLUSIVE BNISB £300 unwanted need funds *SOLD*

Iron Man Mk1 exclusive maquette £325 *SOLD*

Indiana Jones PF exclusive £200

Simpsons "The Collector bust" hardest to find £150. ONO *SOLD*

Last edited:
Re: FS OR Trade -IM mk1 maq ex INDY PF, SSE FRANK MONS prices slashed in UK

Got any pics of the Indy PF? How's the paintjob on it?

Got any pics of the Indy PF? How's the paintjob on it?

Hey KrisSolo! I took it out of the box to inspect a long time ago to check condition and paint etc. Everything on it is OK! I didn't take any pics of it. I have two (thought I wanted to display hatted and hatless versions in different places, but one is enough!) hence the sale. If you REALLY wanted pics, I would have to get it from the loft and open etc. What do you want to do? Pay cash or trade - what do you have? Thanks very much for your interest! :banana

I'd be looking to buy (nothing to trade), but can't commit at present. Need to work through the old finances and see where I stand. Very tempting though,... great price for a great piece :)

I'll have a scratch and a think and hopefully get back to you (if you still have it) in a week or 2.

PM sent to you about the Indy PF statue!

PLEASE :pray: help me out! I have a statue to trade with you for Indy! I hope we can work it out. :wave

The Sideshow exclusive with the extra "hatless" head is the ONE I have always wanted!

PM sent regarding Hulkbuster

Back