• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/T - Friday the 13th Pt 3 Jason Voorhees and Freddy Krueger PFs reg Australia only

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deedzy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys I'm looking to sell my Pt 3 Jason Voorhees and Freddy Krueger regular PFs. They are both in perfect condition with original boxes. Only getting rid of them as I have limited display space and I need to narrow the focus of my collection.

Freddy - $240 + shipping and fees
Jason - $330 + shipping and fees

Sorry guys but looking at Australia only for the time being but that may change.

Last edited:
Re: FS - Friday the 13th Pt 3 Jason Voorhees and Freddy Krueger PFs reg Australia on

Weekly bump, now up for sale but may still trade for star wars pfs or a regular gandalf the grey.

Re: FS - Friday the 13th Pt 3 Jason Voorhees and Freddy Krueger PFs reg Australia on

Bump for the one and only price drop on these.

If you have a Star Wars or LOTR PF to trade, let me know what you have. You never know it could be something I didn't know I wanted :lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back