• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: T-600 custom Life size and ROBOCOP (wearable) suit life size

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RESIN1

Super Freak
Reaction score
ROBOCOP SUIT: £3600

T-600: £3500

The life size wearable Robocop suit is posing on a dummy (which is a little too tall and also very skinny - you can tell by looking at his head) The gaps are all closed up on the ankles and knees when I wear it.

IMG_4421.jpg

T-600 Custom one of a kind.....

*FOR SALE***FOR SALE***FOR SALE***FOR SALE***FOR SALE***FOR SALE***FOR SALE***
Custom Life size Terminator T-600. This took me 2 months to do........

IMG_5189.jpg

:exactly::wave

Last edited:
That Robocop suit is all kinds of awesome! T-600 is non-too-shabby either... great stuff :rock

OMG if I had the money right now that robosuit would so be mine. But I am so broke right now. Good luck with the sale. How tall are you anyway? Just curious how tall you have to be to have the suit fit perfectly on you.

That Robocop suit is all kinds of awesome! T-600 is non-too-shabby either... great stuff :rock

Those are both all kinds of awesome. A free bump to you.

OMG if I had the money right now that robosuit would so be mine. But I am so broke right now. Good luck with the sale. How tall are you anyway? Just curious how tall you have to be to have the suit fit perfectly on you.

Thanks galactiboy!:)

Thanks for the bump Charles!:clap

Thanks very much EndlessRAIN! I am 5'11'' - the suit can fit anyone from 5'7'' to 6'2'' - It can be customized fully if need be though.:yess:

WOW! :horror :) How did you make these? Especially the Robocop! If I had the money....I'd buy him right now! I'm broke too. :(

Good luck with your sales! Honestly I wish I could get the Robocop suit! That would be a dream come true for me. :wave

Here's my BUMP for RESIN1 and his INCREDIBLE work!

Back