• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS STAR WASR ATTAKUS Jabba, Hooka w/Crumb & Leia Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greggo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Attakus Jabba the Hutt Cold Cast Porcelain Statue (Ltd Ed of 750 pieces)
The Attakus Collection brings the Star Wars universe to life. With meticulous attention to detail, these hand-made, cold cast porcelain figures are individually numbered and designed with the collector in mind! Each statue comes with a signed Certificate of Authenticity and is truly a piece of art. Jabba is HUGE at around H15.5" x W24" and is very, very heavy. Sadly I no longer have the box for this big boy, it was just too large. The piece has been well protected though and is in EXCELLENT condition with NO DAMAGE. Comes with certificate of authenticity. Looks great with the Princess Leia figure and Hooka Pipe set (each sold separately).
$600.00

attakusjabbathehutt.jpg

Attakus Princess Leia as Jabba’s Prisoner Cold Cast Porcelain Statue (No 0157 of 1500)
Superb Princess Leia statue with separate base and metal chain for Jabb to hold. Comes in original box with certificate.
$210.00

attakusprincessleiajabb.jpg

Attakus Salacious Crumb with Hook Pipe Cold Cast Porcelain Statue (No. 578 of 750)
Awesome detail, separate Salacious Crumb can be positioned with Jabba for display. Comes in original box with certificate.
$250.00

attakushookasalaciouscr.jpg

NOTE PRICES EXCLUDE SHIPPING, PLEASE ASK ME FOR A QUOTE. WILL SHIP INTERNATIONALLY, BUT THESE ARE HEAVY ITEMS, SO PLEASE BE AWARE THAT SHIPPING COST WILL BE HIGH!

WILL SELL AS A COMPLETE SET FOR $950! SAVE $110.

I am interested in the hooka pipe but live in Canada. Can you give me an idea of the shipping cost? any interest in a trade plus cash on my end. I have quite a few star wars and superhero statues.

Back