• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: SSW Sauron, SSC Fell Beast vs. Eagle, GG Slave Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blu Falcon

Super Freak
Reaction score
Times are hard, and I'm selling off the last of my LOTR and SW collectibles. I'm only keeping the 1/6 scale figures:

Sideshow Weta Sauron statue - Displayed in my office for several months, smoke free climate controlled environment. Excellent condition. A small amount of adhesive residue inside the helmet/head to keep it in place, not visible at all when displayed. Will ship in its original box. 1349 of 9500. $350 shipped to lower 48

Sideshow Battle Above the Black Gates diorama (aka Eagle vs. Fell Beast) - Displayed in my home, smoke free climate controlled environment. Excellent condition. Will ship in its original box. 630/1250 $250 shipped to lower 48

Gentle Giant Slave Leia statue - Never displayed. Only removed from the box to inspect for damage. Mint condition. Was going to use this statue to build a diorama with Jabba the Hutt as seen here Slave Leia on Jabba's Throne Of course what you'll get is an unmolested statue on it's original base and not the dio, which is only shown for visual reference. $110 shipped to lower 48

HPIM2407.jpg

Good luck on the sales. By the way, did you ever sell off that Boba Fett p.f. ?

Back