• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Sideshow T2 John Connor Bust, LOTR Troll Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZombieSlayer909

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hey guys trying to sell some stuff I no longer want. I'm only into collecting action figures so these guys must go. Trying to sell here to avoid ebay fees.

I know I'm new here with no references but I give you my word (for whatever that's worth) I'm not some scammer, just a normal collector like you guys. I've been a member over on the spawn boards for some time and done some transactions there so they can vouch for me. Addicted 2 Collecting being one of them. Been on ebay for over 6 years now with 100% positive feedback. Ebay ID: mcfarlane007

Anyway here's what's for sale:

First is the Sideshow T2 John Connor bust. This was a 2007 SDCC exclusive. Brand new, never displayed, only opened to be inspected.
Asking $50 delivered.

8332_press01-001.jpg

Next is the Sideshow LOTR Battle Troll of Mordor statue. He is also brand new, never displayed, only opened to be inspected.
Asking $125 delivered.

Figure%20Sideshow%20ROTK%20Battle%20Troll%20of%20Mordor%20Fall2005%20$175.jpg

I only accept paypal. Delivered prices are to the continental US only. The LOTR troll statue is the only one I'd be willing to ship to Hawaii, Alaska or international. Though please note that he'd go for $100 plus whatever it costs to ship him to you, along with insurance, tracking, etc. He's big and heavy and therefore expensive to ship.

Pm me with any questions. Cheers! :wave

Back